National Council Staff Side JCM meets today (11.12.2014) – Eyes of all look expectantly on the demand of DA Merger and Interim Relief
National Council Staff Side JCM organise a National Convention today at New Delhi. All major federations including Railway, Defence and Confederation will participate in the convention. Convention will adopt a joint declaration on future course of agitational programmes on the following demands of the Central Government Employees. The official report has been published through confederation blog as follows…
UNITED MOVEMENT OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
NATIONAL CONVENTION OF JCM NATIONAL COUNCIL STAFF SIDE ORGANISATIONS ON 11TH DECEMBER 2014 AT NEW DELHI
Venue: MPCU Shah Auditorium, Sree Gujarati Samaj, Raj Niwas Road, Civil Lines (Opposite Civil Lines Metro Stations) Delhi.
Time: 12:00 noon to 16:00 Hrs (12 AM to 4 PM)
JCM National Council Staff side organisations will be organizing a National Convention of all Central Government Employees at New Delhi on 11.12.2014. Railway. Defence and Confederation will participate in the convention. Convention will adopt a joint declaration on future course of agitational programmes on the following demands of the Central Government Employees.
1. Effect of wage revision of Central Government Employees from 01.01.2014 accepting memorandum of staff side JCM, Grant interim relief and merger of 100% DA, Ensure submission of the 7th CPC report within the time frame of 18 months.
2. Include the Gramin Dak Sewaks within the ambit of the 7th CPC.
3. No privatization or FDI in Railways and Defence establishments.
4. No ban on recruitment/creation of Posts.
5. No outsourcing, contractorisation and privatization of government functions. Withdraw the proposed move to close down the printing presses, stationery offices and Medical Stores Depots. Regularise the existing daily rated/casual and contract workers.
6. Scrap PFRDA and restore the defined benefit statutory pension scheme.
7. No Labour reforms which are inimical to the interest of workers.
8. Lift the arbitrary ceiling on compassionate appointments.
9. Revise the JCM functioning at all levels as an effective negotiating forum for settlement of the demands of the CGEs.
10. Remove the bonus ceiling.
11. Ensure five promotions in service career.
ALL AFFILIATED ORGANIZATIONS OF CONFEDERATION ARE REQUESTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE NATIONAL CONVENTION WITHOUT FAIL