7th Pay Commission Risk and Hardship Matrix Table
Siachen Allowance and Antarctica Allowance
No government employee faces more Risk/Hardship in his work than our Defence officers and jawans posted in Siachen Glacier. Hence, No RHA can have a value higher than this allowance. Revised Rates of Risk and Hardship Allowance for RH-MAX
Rs. 31,500 per month for Pay Matrix Level 9 and above
Rs. 21,000 per month for Pay Matrix Level 8 and below
7th CPC Risk and Hardship Matrix – RH-Max
All allowances and concessions by the Government vide Ministry of Finance Resoultion No.11-1/2016-IC dated 6th July 2017. The revised rates of Allowances and Concessions in respect of Officers and JCOs and ORs of the Army and Equivalent rank of Navy and Air Force personnel.
Based on the Notification issued by the Ministry of Defence on 18th September 2017, a new Matrix allowance structure introduced for Defence Personnel and we have presented in a simple manner.
The new Matrix Table is divided in to 9 cells, based on Low, Medium and High risk juxtaposed with Low, Medium and High Hardship. One extra cell on the top is added as RH-Max, to include Siachen Allowance as a combination of risk and hardship maximum.
However, the allowances shall maintain their names and conditions attached wih their admissibility (Unless otherwise stated). These allowances will be paid as per rae ofcell under which they have been placed in the Risk and Hardship Matrix Table.
7th Pay Commission recommended just two slabs for each allowance–with one rate for officers and a lower rate for PBORs. Most of the existing relativities have been maintained.
As mentioned earlier, this is taken as the ceiling for RHA, i.e., no government employee faces more Risk/Hardship in his work than our Defence officers and jawans posted in Siachen Glacier. Hence, no RHA can have a value higher than this allowance.
The cell subsumes two allowances: Siachen Allowance and Antarctica Allowance.
The rate in this cell has been worked out by multiplying the existing Siachen Allowance by a factor of 1.5.
Risk and Hardship-Matrix
Pay Matrix Level 9 and above: Rs. 31500 pm
Pay Matrix Level 8 and below: Rs. 21000 pm
Click to other Risk and Hardship Allowances…
7th Pay Commission Other Topics
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Scale Calculator
- 7th Pay Commission Salary Calculator 2019
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation Calculator
- 7th Pay Commission DA Rates Table
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation
- 7th Pay Commission MACP Scheme
- 7th Pay Commission Children Education Allowance
- 7th Pay Commission Transport Allowance
- 7th Pay Commission Increment
- 7th Pay Commission House Rent Allowance
- 7th Pay Commission Classification of Posts
- 7th Pay Commission LTC Rules
- 7th Pay Commission Leave Rules
- 7th Pay Commission Travelling Allowance
- 7th Pay Commission House Building Advance
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission Fitment Table
- 7th Pay Commission Advances
- 7th Pay Commission CGEGIS
- 7th Pay Commission Risk & Hardship Allowances
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF