Promotion Pay Fixation Calculator FR 22(1)a(1)
7th Pay Commission MACP Calculator as per Rule Fundamental Rule 22(I)(a)(1)
The Fundamental rules under section 22 is an important rules to regulate the increment for Central Government employees. While getting Promotion or MACP in Central Government Services, the promotee could choose to fix his pay on the date of promotion or date of next increment.
After issuing an important order by DoPT on 27th July 2017, we developed a new calculator as per the provisions under FR 22(I)(a)(1). As per the provisions of FR 22(I)(a)(1), eligible employees can choose for their pay fixation on promotion from the date of their next increment also. The above DoPT order published with illustration of pay fixed on next increment date option.[Note: All the figures are approximate only]
Title of Tool
Promotion Option Calculator
Central Govt Employees
Pay Fixation Details with Pay Matrix Table
Pay Matrix Level and Basic Salary, Promoted Pay Level and Date of Promotion
Pay Fixation Details explained in Pay Matrix Table
TEUT Digital Concepts
Latest Developments on Promotion or MaCP
- Exercise of Split Option under Saving Clause of FR-22(1)(a)(1) to eligible CSS Officers August 31, 2020
- Supreme Court Judgement on Reservation in Promotion for SC ST Government Employees February 10, 2020
- Non Functional Upgradation for Postal Superintendent August 9, 2019
- Increased Promotion Quota in Railways July 18, 2019
- Clarification on Benchmark grade in ACR – DoPT issued on 9.7.2019 July 13, 2019
- Procedure to be followed for promotion by Departmental Promotion Committee June 2, 2019
- Review of mode of promotion from Selection to Non- Selection Process April 27, 2019
- Special Dispensation does not exceed one-third (33 1/3%) of the Direct Recruitment vacancies April 15, 2019
- Master Circular on Probation-Confirmation: Mandatory Induction Training March 13, 2019
- Master Circular on Probation-Confirmation: Period of Probation March 13, 2019
- Master Circular on Probation/ Confirmation in Central Services March 13, 2019
- Residency Period for Promotion – Railway Board Circular January 12, 2019
- Amendments Made in Promotion Guidelines for CG Employees January 11, 2019
- MACP in Promotional Hierarchy – AlCAEA October 12, 2018
- Completion of formalities in the matter of promotion of CSSS grades September 4, 2018
- DR Quota in GP 4600 should be Eliminated Totally – NFIR August 27, 2018
- Recording of Higher Academic/Educational Qualification in the Service Record of Employees Recruited through RRBs January 26, 2018
- Promotion of Clerks to Auditors – PCAFYs Orders dt.18.1.2018 January 24, 2018
- Merger of Pay Scales of the Promotional and Feeder Posts – NC JCM writes to Finance Ministry January 22, 2018
- Promotion of Defence Production December 27, 2017
- Relaxation of Residency Period for Promotion – NFIR August 28, 2017
- 7th CPC Promotion: Fixation of Pay on Promotion from the Date of Next Increment Option – Dopt Orders with Illustration July 27, 2017
- 7th CPC Promotion Anomaly : Disadvantage on Promotion from one level to another level in Pay Matrix July 6, 2017
- Clarification on Benchmark for Promotion February 23, 2017
- Promotion to the post of Supervisor (NT) from Leading Fireman: Norms Relaxation in OFB – BPMS September 27, 2016
- Promotion of Government Servants exonerated after retirement – Guidelines issued as OM on 25.1.2016 January 28, 2016
- Merit Promotion Scheme (MPS) instead of MFCS – 7th CPC Report December 15, 2015
- Promotion for IAS Officers – Promotion Guidelines reviewed by Dopt October 16, 2015
- Verification of qualifying service after 18 years service and 5 years before retirement September 18, 2015
- Promotion Policy for Women Officers in the Armed Forces July 30, 2015
- Demand to removal of stagnation in services and timely promotions – Central Secretariat Services Forum July 27, 2015
- Officers thank MoS DoPT for speedy promotions July 5, 2015
- Central Secretariat employees demanded removal of stagnation and timely promotions June 4, 2015
- Probation and / or confirmation of Direct Recruit Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants in the Department of Posts May 5, 2015
- Clarification on residency period for promotion – Orders issued by Railway Board April 16, 2015
- Promotion of UDCs of Central Secretariat Clerical Service to the Assistant Grade of Central Secretariat Service on Ad hoc basis. February 13, 2015
- Promotion benefits can get after retirement for Central Govt Employees February 1, 2015
- There should be No Reservation in Promotions – Supreme Court January 12, 2015
- Dopt Orders on Promotion of LDC as UDC of CSCS on ad hoc basis January 9, 2015
- Qualifying Service for Promotion May 29, 2014
Top developments on Fundamental Rule 22(I)(a)(1)
- Amendment in FR 22(I)(a)(1) – DoPT Orders dated 19.11.2018
- Fixation of Pay on Promotion Calculator as per FR 22(I)(a)(1)
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation on Transfer to a lower post under FR 15(a)
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation Tables: Promoted from Level 1 to 2
- Fixation of Pay on Promotion from the Date of Next Increment Option – Dopt Orders with Illustration
- 7th Pay Commission Promotion and MACP Pay Fixation
- 7th Pay Commission Fixation of Pay on Promotion or MACP
What is FR 22(i)(a)(1) Rule?
Fundamental Rule 22(i)(a)(1) says that all Government employees have an option to choose the pay fixation on the day of promotion or on the day of the next increment. This option is very important and every employee should exercise within 1 month from the date of promotion.
Why do ask to fix the pay on other day after getting promotion?
This is a peculiar provision is to provide under the FR 22 rule to fix his pay on the day of promotion or any other date.
What is promotion date?
An employee gets a promotion from a lower grade to a higher grade, which is the date is called the promotion date.
What is DNI?
DNI is the short form of ‘Date of Next Increment’. The next annual increment date is DNI.