7th Pay Commission MACP Calculator as per Rule Fundamental Rule 22(I)(a)(1)
What is FR 22(i)(a)(1) Rule?
The Fundamental rules under section 22 is an important rule to regulate the increment for Central Government employees.
While getting Promotion or MACP in Central Government Services, the promotee could choose to fix his pay on the date of promotion or date of next increment.
After issuing an important order by DoPT on 27th July 2017, we developed a new calculator as per the provisions under FR 22(I)(a)(1). As per the provisions of FR 22(I)(a)(1), eligible employees can choose for their pay fixation on promotion from the date of their next increment also. The above DoPT order published with illustration of pay fixed on next increment date option.
[Note: All the figures are indicative]
Top developments on Fundamental Rule 22(I)(a)(1)
- Amendment in FR 22(I)(a)(1) – DoPT Orders dated 19.11.2018
- Fixation of Pay on Promotion Calculator as per FR 22(I)(a)(1)
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation on Transfer to a lower post under FR 15(a)
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation Tables: Promoted from Level 1 to 2
- Fixation of Pay on Promotion from the Date of Next Increment Option – Dopt Orders with Illustration
- 7th Pay Commission Promotion and MACP Pay Fixation
- 7th Pay Commission Fixation of Pay on Promotion or MACP