Merger of D.A., 7th CPC ToR and Raising Retirement age 62–Cabinet will decide today..!
All eyes to today’s cabinet meeting. Will there be bonanza for Govt. employees ?
Everybody is eagerly waiting for the outcome of the cabinet meeting scheduled today, perhaps the last meeting of UPA 2 cabinet before the model conduct comes into force. This meeting is going to be a marathon one as the agenda is jam packed with lot of populist sops. Central Govt. employees are definitely going to get some relief in this meeting and they are very much optimistic about the outcome. Some of the topics which the ministers will be discussing are as under :
1. Grant of additional 10% D.A. for central employees from 1st Jan’14
2. Enhancement of retirement age from 60 to 62.
3. Merger of D.A. with basic pay
4. Finalization of terms of references of 7th CPC.
5. Minimum EPF pension of Rs 1000
6. Simplification of norms for subsidized LPG.
And of course there may be more populist measures to be discussed which may find place in the agenda at the last moment. So the countdown begins……stay online for update.
Click to View All Pay Matrix Tables
Children Education Allowance & Hostel Subsidy - All Guidelines