The Principal Controller of Accounts (FYS) has released a critical directive concerning the Productivity Linked Bonus/Ad-Hoc Bonus for 2021-22 to eligible personnel of DoO(C&S) and connected Defence Production Establishments whose wages do not exceed Rs. 7000 per month. This policy implies that employees can receive a PLB equivalent to 17 days’ wages for the first six months of 2021-22, starting from April 2021 (Total 17+15 days = 32 days).
The sanction of the Non-PLB Bonus (Ad-hoc bonus) for the period October 2021 to March 2022 has been conveyed to eligible employees of DoO(C&S) and DAD in accordance with OM No. 7/24/2007/E.III(A) issued on 06.10.2022 by the Department of Expenditure (MoF), with an overall ceiling of wages of Rs.7000 per month. The PLB and Non-PLB shall be calculated based on an average of 30.4 days per month. The Department of Expenditure has provided guidance regarding the calculation of the Non-PLB Bonus (Ad-hoc bonus) on 06.10.2022.
(Monthly Emoluments x 30) / 30.4
To illustrate, taking the calculation ceiling of monthly emoluments of Rs. 7000 (where actual average emoluments exceed Rs. 7000), Non-PLB (Ad-hoc Bonus) for thirty days would work out to Rs. 7000 × 30 / 30.4 = Rs.6907.89 (rounded off to Rs.6908/-).
- Pongal Bonus 2023 for Tamil Nadu Govt Employees
- Ad-Hoc Bonus 2022 for Central Government Employees
- 30 Days Ad-Hoc Bonus 2022 for 30 Days for RPF/RPSF Personnel
- Non-Productivity Linked Bonus for JCO/ORs in Army, Navy, and Air Force
- Bonus for Government Employees in India 2023
- PLB Bonus order 2022 for EPFO employees
- 78 Days Bonus for Railway Employees 2022
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF