78 Days PLB Bonus for Eligible Non-Gazetted Railway Employees for the Financial Year 2021-22
Check Also | Diwali Bonus for Central Government Employees
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, Dt.01.10.2022
The General Managers/CAOs,
All Indian Railways & Production Units etc.
Subject: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees for the financial year 2021-22.
The President is pleased to sanction Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) equivalent to 78 (Seventy-Eight) days wages without any ceiling on wages for eligibility for the financial year 2021-22 to all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees (excluding all RPF/RPSF personnel). Where, wages exceed Rs.7000/- per month, Productivity Linked Bonus will be calculated as if the ‘wages’ are Rs.7000/- p.m.
2. ‘Wages’ for the purpose of calculating Productivity Linked Bonus shall include ‘Basic pay’ as defined in the Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 and Dearness Allowance drawn during the financial year 2021-22, Other conditions of eligibility, method of calculation of wages, etc., as prescribed in this Ministry’s instructions and clarifications issued from time to time, shall remain unchanged.
3. It has also been decided that in the case of eligible employees mentioned in Para 1 above who were not placed under suspension, or had not quit service/retired/expired during the financial year 2021-22 or were on leave where leave salary admissible is not less than that admissible on leave on average pay, may be paid an amount of Rs.17,951/- towards Productivity Linked Bonus for the financial year 2021-22. In the case of employees other than those mentioned above, the amount of Productivity Linked Bonus may be calculated in accordance with the extant instructions on the subject.
4. Further, in relaxation to the provisions in Rules 905(2), 908, and 909 of State Railway Provident Fund Rules, as contained in Chapter 9 of R-I/1985 edition (2003 Reprint edition), such of the subscribers to the SRPF as are entitled to Productivity Linked Bonus may, if they so desire, deposit the whole or part of the amount admissible under the Scheme in their respective State Railway Provident Fund Accounts.
5. Disbursement of Productivity Linked Bonus for the financial year 2021-22 to all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees mentioned in Para 1 above should be made in the same mode as payment of salary on priority basis.
6. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
Joint Director, Estt.(P&A)
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF