In morning hours up to 9.30 am, priority is given to serving Central Government employees in CGHS wellness centres for consultation and collection of medicines.
Priority Given to Serving Central Government Employees in CGHS Wellness centre
Latest office order said if the serving employee (CGHS beneficiary) himself/herself is a patient and has come for consultation or collection of medicines, he/she may be given priority up to 9.30 A.M (Monday to Friday), on the production of government Identity card to facilitate him/her to attend office.
However, this facility shall not be extended to the other family members of the serving employees.
More CGHS Latest Circulars 2019
- Issue of OPD Medicines for 6 Months to CGHS Beneficiaries Going Abroad
- Removal of medicines from CGHS list – Life saving medicines – Reg.
- Clarification regarding issue of Medicine under CGHS orders
- Issue of Medicines to CGHS beneficiaries Prescribed by Specialists Beyond the Period
- Procurement of Generic Medicines under CGHS
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply