Needless to say, the scheme is most valuable for Central Government Employees and Pensioners!
People are spending more money on health care, of course, CG Employees and Pensioners are escaped!
CGHS Health Care Scheme is admissible for CG Employees and also their family members. CGHS has a lot of rules and regulations and the Government has amended the rules from time to time. Central Services (Medical Attendance ) Rules 1944 incorporating the whole scheme to eligible for Serving employees, Pensioners and Family Pensioners.
The health care medical scheme of CGHS facility available at present in the following cities…
- AGARTALA, AGRA, AHMEDABAD, AIZAWL, AJMER, ALIGARH, ALLAHABAD (PRAYAGRAJ), AMBALA, AMRITSAR
- BAGHPAT, BANGALORE, BAREILLY, BERHAMPUR, BHOPAL, BHUBANESWAR
- CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, CHHAPRA, CUTTACK
- DARBHANGA, DHANBAD, DEHRADUN, DELHI & NCR (DELHI, FARIDABAD, GHAZIABAD, GREATER NOIDA, GURGAON, INDIRAPURAM, and SAHIBABAD, DIBRUGARH
- GANDHINAGAR, GANGTOK, GAYA, GORAKHPUR, GUWAHATI, GUNTUR, GWALIOR
- IMPHAL, INDORE
- JABALPUR, JAIPUR, JALANDHAR, JALPAIGURI, JAMMU, JODHPUR
- KANPUR, KOHIMA, KOLKATA, KOTA
- MEERUT, MORADABAD, MUMBAI, MUZAFFARPUR
- NAGPUR, NELLORE
- PANAJI, PATNA, PUDUCHERRY, PUNE
- RAIPUR, RANCHI, RAJAHMUNDRY
- SAHARANPUR, SHILLONG, SHIMLA, SILCHAR, SONIPAT, SRINAGAR
- VARANASI, VIJAYAWADA
- TIRUCHIRAPALLI, TIRUNELVELI, TIRUPATI, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
CGHS Revised Subscription Rates after 7th CPC
- Rs. 250 per month for the pensioners retired in the pay matrix level between 1 and 5
- Rs. 450 per month for the pensioners retired in the pay matrix level 6
- Rs. 650 per month for the pensioners retired in the pay matrix level between 7 and 11
- Rs. 1000 per month for the pensioners retired in the pay matrix level from 12 and above [Click to view in detal]
Timings of CGHS Dispensary
What the timings of CGHS Dispensary and Wellness Centres?
CGHS Dispensary and Wellness Centres are open from 7:30 am to 2 pm on all working days from Monday to Saturday. [Click to view in detail]
CGHS Holiday list 2020
Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Office and Wellness Centres (Health Clinics) Holidays 2020. [Click to view list]
CGHS (www.cghs.nic.in) Online
Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) is now on internet world!Yes, CGHS enters into (www.cghs.nic.in) online. Appointment can be performed through online easily in your home itself. No need of application form and no need to waste your time! Everything made simple!
Get Appointment for Specialist
Login your account through online page of CGHS Portal with your beneficiary ID..[Click to know more details]
We have compiled here some important orders, specific circulars, instructions, amendments and guidelines issued by the concern Ministries and Department for Central Government Employees, Pensioners and Family Pensioners.