Submission of Annual Life Certificate 2022 Important Dates
Pensioners in the age group of 80 years and above, are to submit an Annual Life Certificate from 1st October onwards, instead of 1st November onwards, every year.
The Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare under the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions issued orders on 30th September 2022 regarding the submission of the Annual Life Certificate for Central Government pensioners and family pensioners. The order said that every Central Government pensioner has to submit an Annual Life Certificate in the month of November for further continuation of pension. It has been observed that a large number of Central Government pensioners physically visit bank branches for this purpose. The different modes available to a pensioner for submission of an Annual Life Certificate are once again summarized for Pensioners’ awareness. An Annual Life Certificate can be submitted manually or digitally as per the convenience of the pensioner by the following modes: Click to view the DoPPW Order in PDF
List of Persons Specified for Signing the Life Certificate
(para 14.3 of Scheme Booklet by CPAO)
- A person exercising the powers of a Magistrate under the Criminal Procedure code;
- A Registrar or Sub-Registrar appointed under the Indian Registration Act;
- A Gazetted officer of the Government;
A Police Officer not below the rank of Sub-Inspector in charge of a Police Station;
- A Postmaster, a departmental Sub-Postmaster, or an Inspector of Post Offices;
- A Class-I officer of the Reserve Bank of India, an officer (including Grade IJ officer) of the State Bank of India or of its subsidiary;
- A Justice of Peace;
- A Block Development Officer, Munsif, Tehsildar, or Naib Tehsildar:
- A Head of Village Panchayat, Gram Panchayat, Gaon Panchayat or an
- Executive Committee of a Village;
- A Member of Parliament, of State legislatures, or of legislatures of Union Territory Governments /Administrations;
- Treasury Officer.
SBI Doorstep Banking (DSB) Services
The following Doorstep Banking Services are available at select branches w.e.f. 05.01.2018
- Cash pickup
- Cash delivery
- Cheque pickup
- Cheque requisition Slip pickup.
- Form 15H pickup.
- Delivery of Drafts.
- Delivery of Term Deposit AdviceDelivery of Term Deposit Advice
- Life Certificate Pickup
- KYC documents pickup
List of SBI Branches
- PSB Alliance DSB Branches list
- DSB – Branch Channel – Mandatory
- DSB – Branch Channel – Best efforts