7th CPC Conveyance Allowance – DoE Orders
Implementation of the recommendation of the Seventh Central Pay Commission- Conveyance Allowance
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
New Delhi, the 19th July, 2017
Subject : Implementation of the recommendation of the Seventh Central Pay Commission- Conveyance Allowance.
Consequent upon the acceptance of the recommendation of the Seventh Central Pay Commission and in supersession of this Department OM No. 19039/2/2008-E.IV, dated 23rd September, 2008 the President is pleased to revise the rates of Fixed Conveyance Allowance admissible under SR-25 to Central Government employees as indicated below:
(1) = Average Monthly Travel on Official Duty
(2) = For Journey by Own Motor Car
(3) = For Journeys by other Modes of Conveyance
2. These rates shall automatically increase by 25% whenever the Dearness Allowance payable on the revised pay structure goes up by 50%.
3. Conditions and provisions mentioned in SR 25 shall continue to apply
4. These orders will be effective from 1st July, 2017
5. In so far as the staff serving in the. Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders issue in consultation with the Comptroller & Auditor General’of India.
Hindi version is attached.
(Annie George Mathew)
Joint Secretary to the Government of India