Revised Tuition Fee Structure of Sainik School during the academic year 2021-2022 PDF Download
What is annual fee in Sainik School?
The tuition fee for annul in Sainik School is Rs. 79860.
SAINIK SCHOOL REVISED TUITION FEE DEMAND FOR THE YEAR 2020-2021 : NEW ADMISSION
1. This is to inform that the Sainik Schools Society has now decided not to hike tuition fee for the academic session 2020-21. Therefore, the tuition fee will continue to be the same as in the previous academic session i.e, Rs 79,860/- only.
2. Parents are requested to deposit tuition fee in the revised rate as per following schedule:-
a) One Time Payment
- Rs 79,860/- (On Provisional Admission)
b) Half Yearly i.e in two installments
- (i) Rs 40,030/- (On Provisional Admission)
- (ii ) Rs 40,030/- (By 01 Nov 2020)
c) Quarterly i.e, in four installments
- (i) – Rs 20,065/- (On Provisional Admission)
- (ii) – Rs 20,065/- (By 01 Sep 2020)
- (iii) – Rs 20,065/- (By 01 Nov 2020)
- (iii) – Rs 20,065/- (By 01 Jan 2021)
3. All parents including SC / ST / OEC categories are required to deposit the Tuition Fees for the academic year 2020-2021 as mentioned above positively through NEFT / Demand Draft in favour of Principal, Sainik School Kazhakootam payable at Trivandrum. Fee paid through IMPS / Cash will not be accepted. Bank Account details of this school are given below:-
- Account No.: 1368606153
- Bank: Central Bank of India
- Branch: Sainik School Kazhakootam
- IFSC: CBIN0284158
4. In the event of fees being paid through NEFT/RTGS, a proof of transaction in enclosed format is required to be submitted by e-mail to [email protected] for necessary verification.
5. Details regarding other dues (Diet Charges, Clothing Charges, Pocket Money, Caution Deposit etc) of the current year required to be paid on physical reporting to the school for regular classes will be intimated separately later on. Any excess amount paid by the parents due to the fees promulgated earlier, will be adjusted against the other dues on re-opening of the school and/or will be deducted from the future payments.
CERTIFICATE OF PAYMENT: FEES
Certified that I have deposited Rs. ____________________/- (Rupees _________________________ only) on ___________________ (Date) on account of fees and allied charges in respect of Exam Roll No._______________ Name: _______________________________ through NEFT / Slip vide UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) Number __________________at_______________________ Branch of ________________________
(Bank) with IFSC Number__________________.
Date: Exam Roll No.: (Signature)
(Name of Parent)