KV Fee | KVS Fees | KV School Fee | Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees
KVS Online Payment Procedure 2023-2024
The process for online payment of KV fees for the fourth quarter (January to March 2024) is now underway. Starting today, Monday, November 6th, 2023, the data entry and verification process for the fourth quarter fees, covering the months of January to March, will be carried out. This process will continue until December 26th, 2023.
For new students enrolled in the academic session 2023-24, the opportunity to enter data, verify, and pay fees for the third quarter (October – December) is available from October 1st to October 31st, 2023.
Existing students in the academic session 2023-24 can make fee payments for the third quarter (October – December) during the same period, from October 1st to October 31st, 2023.
We kindly request all KV Teachers to ensure that student data entry and verifications are completed at all levels before the aforementioned schedule. Additionally, we seek your guidance in this matter.
To register new students and make fee payments for Kendriya Vidyalaya, please follow these steps:
1. Enter the student’s information through the “Data Entry” menu located in the class teacher’s login section under “New Admission.”
2. Verify the student details from the “Verify/Modify” menu, which can be found under “New Admission” in the teacher’s login.
3. Furthermore, verify the student details from the “Verify/Modify” menu accessible under “New Admission” in the principal’s login.
4. Once verified, students can proceed to make their fee payments. The paid fee will then be available for verification or modification in the existing student’s section for the subsequent quarter fee payment.
Regarding fee collection, please take note of the following periods designated for each type of KVS fee:
1. Quarterly Fee: These fees are collected every year in April, July, October, and January.
2. Advance Fee: This fee can only be paid during the quarter fee collection month and is applicable for one academic year only.
3. Arrear Fee: These fees can be paid during the quarter fee collection months or in subsequent months for previous quarters’ fees, up to a limit of one academic year.
4. New Admission Fee: This fee can be paid at any time during one academic year. However, please be aware that Arrear and New Admission fees may be temporarily closed for a certain period due to maintenance activities.
KVS Fee Last Date 2023-24
If Any Existing Student Is Not Visible For Verification, First Deactivate And Then Activate The Student Again For Student To Be Visible For Verification.
|S.No.||Fee Type||Session 2023-2024||Session 2023-2024|
|1||New Admission Student||System Will Allow Data Entry, Verification And Fee Payment For Quarter 3 (Oct-dec) From 01.10.2023 To 31.10.2023||Data Entry And Verification For Quarter 4 (Jan-Mar) Starts From 06.11.2023 To 26.12.2023|
|2||Existing Student||Fee Payment Starts From 01.10.2023 To 31.10.2023||Data Entry And Verification For Quarter 4 (Jan-Mar) Starts From 06.11.2023 To 26.12.2023|
All KV Teachers are requested to please ensure completion of Students data entry & verifications at all levels before the aforesaid schedule & suitably guide.
Note: KV Fee payment made through any bank credit card at Online KV Fee payment web portal or at PoS Machine installed in identified schools will add transaction charges @1.5% plus taxes only
Note: Please do not pay for 2nd time in case of non generation of payment receipt instantly. Parents/ Students are requested to wait atleast for one more working day from the date of transaction. If still the problem exist, please proceed with a fresh transaction. Your earlier payment, if received by the bank after two working days of your first transaction, will be refunded back to your bank through the same mode automatically.
Union Bank KV Fees Receipt
Recently the UBI changed the IFSC code due to the amalgamation of Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank. [See the press release] We have collected the direct link of the UBI Bank for initiating the KVS fee payment online.
|UBI Bank Official Website||Click Here|
|KVS Online Fees Collection (Fee Payment)||Click Here|
|KVS Online Challan generation and Fee receipt||Click Here|
|KVS Fees Online Payment 2023-2024||Click Here|
|KVS Fee UBI Student Login||Click Here|
|KVS Help Desk Online Payment Complaint Application Form Download||Click Here|
KVS School Fee Structure 2023-24 PDF
Discover the KVS Fee Structure 2023-24, which outlines the charges for admission, tuition, computer funds, and Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi. For boys in Class IX and X, the tuition fee is Rs. 200. For boys in Class XI and XII studying Commerce and Humanities, the tuition fee is Rs. 300, while for those studying Science, it’s Rs. 400. Students from Class III onwards who receive computer education will be charged Rs. 100 for computer funds, with an additional Rs. 150 for elective Computer Science subjects. Lastly, the Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi fee for Classes I – XII is Rs. 500.
|Admission Fee in KV|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 25|
|Re-Admission Fee||Rs 100|
|Tuition Fee in KV|
|Class IX & X (Boys)||Rs 200|
|Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||Rs 300|
|Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||Rs.400|
|Computer Fund in KV|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||Rs 100|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||Rs 150|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII)||Rs. 500|
KV School Fee Structure for Class 1
|Class||Admission Fee||Tuition Fee||Yearly Development Charges|
|Senior Secondary Students||25||400||600|
KVS Fee Exemption List PDF
The KV fee structure has different exemptions for various categories of students. Girls studying from Class 1 to Class 12 are not required to pay tuition fees, but they will have to pay computer funds and VVN contributions. SC/ST students, both boys and girls, are exempted from paying tuition fees, but they will need to pay the computer fees and VVN Nidhi. Children of KVS employees in Class 1 to 12 are not required to pay tuition fees, but they will have to pay computer fees and VVN Nidhi contributions. Single girl children studying from Class 6 to 12 are exempted from all fees, including tuition fees, computer funds, and VVN contributions. Children of Army and paramilitary Personnel are exempted from tuition fees and VVN Nidhi; however, they need to pay for computer funds only. Children of Armed Forces and Para Military Forces personnel whose parents were killed/declared missing or permanently disabled during any counter-insurgency operation in India or abroad are also exempted from all types of fees. These exemptions are subject to the children producing a certificate granted by the concerned Ministry.
KV Fee exemptions are available for certain groups of students. Children whose parents have up to two children live below the poverty line and possess BPL cards are not required to pay tuition fees and VVN Nidhi. Similarly, all disabled children are not required to pay tuition fees and VVN Nidhi as per the instructions issued by KVS on 15.10.2009. However, it should be noted that children of government employees, including Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan employees, will no longer be eligible for the fee exemptions mentioned above as they receive reimbursement from their departments. Kendriya Vidyalayas under the project sector have been authorized to implement their own fee structures under KVS Letter No. 6-1/91-KVS (Budget) dt.11.11.1999. Furthermore, the provisions incorporated in Article 123-124 of the Education Code for Kendriya Vidyalayas regarding fee exemption will continue to be in force.
KVS Fee Structure Table PDF 2023-24
Behold the KVS Fee Structure Table PDF 2023-24, an essential document for parents and students alike. Whether you have a son or daughter, this table lays out the tuition fees for each class, from 1 to 12. Interestingly, boys and girls have the same fees up until class 9, where boys must pay Rs. 200 while girls get a pass. The trend continues for class 10, but things change for classes 11 and 12, where only students taking Commerce and Humanities must pay Rs. 300, and those in Science must pay Rs. 400. Stay informed and plan accordingly!
|Class 9||Rs. 200||Nil|
|Class 10||Rs. 200||Nil|
|Class 11 & 12 (Commerce & Humanities)||Rs. 300||Nil|
|Class 11 & 12 (Science)||Rs. 400||Nil|
KV Fees Refund 2023-24
If perchance you encounter any issues with online payment, do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our KV-free customer care is always available to help you out. You can either call our helpline number or send us an email. The details are provided below:
Helpline Number: 1800222244
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee Collection Month Table
List of KV Fee Payment Months: The roster of months for KV fee payment is as follows: commencing with the first quarter, which spans from April until June, with payments due between the 1st and 15th of April. The second quarter is from July to September, with payments due between the 1st and 15th of September. The third quarter, stretching from October until December, necessitates payments between the 1st and 15th of October. Lastly, the fourth quarter is from January until March and requires payments to be made between the 1st and 15th of January.
|S.No.||Fee type||Fee Collection period|
|1.||Quarter Fee||April, July, October, and January every year|
|2.||Advance Fee||Only in quarter fee collection month.
Maximum to only one academic year.
|3.||Arrear Fee *||During Quarter Fee collection months or in subsequent months for previous quarters’ fees.
Maximum to only one academic year.
|4.||New Admission Fee*||Any time during one academic year.|
*Arrear Fee and new Admission fee collection may be closed for a certain/ limited period with respect to Maintenance Activity.
- Opening of New KV School in Campus of Central University of Punjab Ghudda Bathinda November 5, 2023
- West Zone KVS School Latest List July 2, 2023
- Eligible Age for KV School Online Admission 2023 June 2, 2023
- Opening of 50 New KV Schools List June 2, 2023
- Current Status of Bal Vatika (Kindergarten) in Kendriya Vidyalaya June 1, 2023
- KV School Contractual Teachers | Consolidated Pay and Qualification for all Posts June 1, 2023
- Opening of New KV School in Dharampur, Mandi (Himachal Pradesh) August 17, 2022
- Opening of New KV IIT Bhubaneswar, Khordha, Odisha July 12, 2022
- Opening of New Kendriya Vidyalaya in MCL, Angul, Odisha June 2, 2022
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Result Postponed 2022-23 Class 1 April 18, 2022
- Required Documents for KVS Online Admission 2022-23 February 28, 2022
- Procedure for KVS Online Admission 2022-23 February 28, 2022
- Online Admission Priority in KV School 2022-23 PDF February 28, 2022
- Reservation KV School Online Admission 2022-23 February 28, 2022
- KVS Online Admission New Guidelines 2022-23 PDF Download February 28, 2022
- KVS Online Admission Schedule 2022-23 PDF Download February 25, 2022
- KVS Online Admission Notice 2022-23 PDF February 25, 2022
- New Kendriya Vidyalaya School List 2021 PDF Download December 10, 2021
- KVS Hard Station Latest List 2020 PDF Download November 12, 2020
- Opening of New 4 Kendriya Vidyalaya buildings on 8 October 2020 October 8, 2020
- KVS Admission 2020-21 Class 1 Result will be declared tomorrow! August 10, 2020
- Central Govt opens one more Kendriya Vidyalaya in Jharkhand July 25, 2020
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has scored 99.23% success rate in CBSE Class X Results-2020 July 17, 2020
- KVS Schedule for Admission 2020-21 Dates Notification for Class 1 to 11 July 16, 2020
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Notification 2020-21 – Class 1 Registration Starts from 20 July 2020 July 16, 2020
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Age Limit for 1st Standard 2020-21 July 13, 2020
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Guidelines 2020-21 for class 1 July 13, 2020
- KVS Admission Date Schedule for 2020-21 – KVS Circular issued on 3.3.2020 June 19, 2020
- New Kendriya Vidyalaya School in Bharua Sumerpur, Uttar Pradesh June 10, 2020
- New Kendriya Vidyalaya School in 5th BN, SSB, Champawat, Uttarakhand June 10, 2020
- New Kendriya Vidyalaya School in SER Dangoaposi, West Singhbhum, Jharkhand June 10, 2020
- New Kendriya Vidyalaya School in Madhupuri, Fatehpur, Uttar Pradesh June 10, 2020
- When KVS will publish Class 1 Admission Notification for 2020-21? June 9, 2020
- No change in Kendriya Vidyalaya Uniform in 2020 June 9, 2020
- 1224 Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools functioning in 438 Lok Sabha Parliamentary Constituencies June 8, 2020
- KVS Fee Payment Collection will commence from 22nd May 2020 May 13, 2020
- KV Teachers taking online classes during the Lockdown Period April 21, 2020
- KV UBI Online Fees Collection Temporarily Stopped till 30.4.2020 April 19, 2020
- Coronavirus Alert – All Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools Closed till 31 March 2020 March 19, 2020
- Opening of New KV IIT Patna (Bihta) Bihar March 16, 2020
- Opening of New Kendriya Vidyalaya in Kondagaon Chhattisgarh March 14, 2020
- Delay in Publishing Kendriya Vidyalaya School Online Admission Schedule for the session 2020-21 March 5, 2020
- Opening of New Kendriya Vidyalaya in Pratapgarh Rajasthan March 3, 2020
- Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV School) MP Quota Admission Procedure November 30, 2019
- KV School Admission Started in Udumalpet and Nayagaon September 26, 2019
- Student Safety in Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools July 14, 2019
- KV School Fee Structure 2019 for all Classes June 11, 2019
- KV Admission Class-1: Selection List of KV Schools in Gurgaon Region March 28, 2019
- KV Admission Class-1 Selection List of KV Schools in Ernakulam Region March 28, 2019
- KV Admission Class-1: Selection List of KV Schools in Agra Region March 28, 2019
- KV Admission Class-1: RTE List-2, Category 1 List-2 Published by KV Minambakkam March 28, 2019
- KV Admission Class-1: Date and Time for Admission March 28, 2019
- KV Admission Class-1: Selection List of KV Schools in Chandigarh Region March 27, 2019
- KV Admission Class-1: Selection List of KV Schools in Dehradun Region March 27, 2019
- KV Admission Class-1 Selection List of KV Schools in Ahmedabad Region March 27, 2019
- KV Admission Class-1 Selection List of KV Schools in Bengaluru Region March 27, 2019
- KV Admission Class-1: Selection List of KV Schools in Chennai Region March 27, 2019
- KV Admission Class-1 – Allocation of Seats and Reservation of Seats for SC, ST, SGC, RTE and for all Categories March 27, 2019
- KV Class 1 Admission 2019 – First Merit List Release today March 26, 2019
- KV HVF Avadi Class 1 Admission – Today Draw of Lottery March 26, 2019
- KV Admission 2019 – KV School Search Tool February 9, 2019
- List of Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools Region wise 2019 February 3, 2019
- New KV School in Gautam Buddha Nagar UP January 21, 2019
- KV School Vacation and Breaks 2018-19 January 4, 2019
- KV Schools in India – Region Wise List 2018 December 6, 2018
- North East Zone KVS School Latest List December 6, 2018
- South Zone KVS School Latest List December 6, 2018
- North Zone KVS School Latest List December 6, 2018
- East Zone KVS School Latest List December 6, 2018
- Central Zone KVS School Latest List December 6, 2018
- Interview for Contractual Teacher in KV Talegaon November 28, 2018
- KV School List | KV School Admission | KV School Fee November 24, 2018
- Opening of 13 New KV Schools under Civil / Defence Sector August 8, 2018
- Procedure for Admission in KV Schools through MP recommendations April 10, 2018
- KV Admission 2018: Class 1 Left out vacancies and Class 2 to 9 Admission April 1, 2018
- KV School Fee Structure: Proposal for Revision of Tuition Fee March 28, 2018
- Declaration of First Selection List of Class 1 in KV Schools March 21, 2018
- Vacancy of non teaching staff in KVs of Delhi March 19, 2018
- Interviews for PGTs, TGTs, and PRT – Venue and Date of Interview, Cut off Marks March 12, 2018
- Kendriya Vidyalayas in Chhattisgarh and Rajasthan March 9, 2018
- KV Staff: Post Code & Subject Code March 6, 2018
- KV Admission 2018: Instructions for Filling Registration Form March 6, 2018
- KVS Admission Portal: Servers are busy March 1, 2018
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Chennai – Website link and Email address March 1, 2018
- Kendriya Vidyalayas Admission 2018-19: Pro Forma Documents Samples February 28, 2018
- FAQ on KV School Admission 2018-19 February 28, 2018
- KV School Admission 2018-19: Online Registration Instructions February 28, 2018
- KV School Admission: Schedule for Session 2018-19 February 28, 2018
- KV School Admission(2018-19) starts from 1.3.2018 February 26, 2018
- KVS Non Teaching Staff Recruitment – Dates for Computer Based Test (CBT) and Facilitation Centres February 19, 2018
- KV School Vacation and Breaks During Academic Session 2017-18 January 24, 2018
- Pay Bill for KV Employees as per 7th CPC August 21, 2017
- No time frame for disbursal of arrears to the employees of KVS August 16, 2017
- KV School at Air Force Station Kanpur April 12, 2017
- Admission of Poor Students in Kendriya Vidyalayas April 11, 2017
- Academic year 2017-18 – Fee hike in KV Schools April 7, 2017
- Cabinet approved for opening of 50 new KV Schools March 17, 2017
- KV School Online Admission 2017 – Last date extended to 15.3.2017 March 10, 2017
- KV School Fee Structure – No Proposal to Increase at present March 10, 2017
- FAQ on KV School Online Admission February 17, 2017
- KV School Admission Guidelines for Academic Session 2017-18 February 10, 2017
- KV School Admission Schedule for the Session 2017-18 February 10, 2017
- Raising flag every morning in KV Schools – KVS Orders including Do’s and Dont’s March 5, 2016
- KV SCHOOL ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR 2016 – 17 February 22, 2016
- KV Schools Admission Guidelines 2016-17 – KVS Orders February 11, 2016
- Admission Guidelines for KV Schools – Academic Session 2016 -17 February 11, 2016
- Members of Parliament can refer 10 cases for admission under Special Dispensation Scheme January 12, 2016
- Extension of CGHS facilities to the retired employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan August 25, 2015
- Yoga made compulsory in Central Government Schools June 26, 2015
- Implementation of Aadhaar Enabled Biometric Attendance System in all KV Schools June 17, 2015
- KV School Age Criteria and Admission Schedule for the year 2015-16 January 29, 2015
- MACP Scheme – CGHS Facility – CPF to GPF to KVS Employees January 6, 2015
- Public Holiday on 25.12.2014 on account of Christmas Day – Clarification issued by MHRD December 16, 2014
- Vacation and breaks in Kendriya Vidyalayas during academic session 2015-16 December 13, 2014
- Closure of KV School in Jharkhand February 17, 2014
How to pay KVS Fees online?
All Kendriya Vidyalaya students can also pay their fees offline mode also. Most of the students are paying their fees by online banking method through UBI Portal.
How to get fee receipt of KV?
All KV students can download their fee receipt from the official website of Union Bank of India (epay.unionbankofindia.co.in/kvfee).
How to get KV fee challan copy?
All Kendriya Vidyalaya schools are providing the KV fee challan copy to students every quarter. All KV students can also generate and download a copy of KV fee challan 2023 from the official website of UBI Portal (Union Bank of India).