As per the Finance Ministry order (No.1/1/2020-E.II(B) Dated 23.4.2020), the rates of Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief as effective from 1st January 2020, 1st July 2020 and 1st January 2021 will be restored prospectively and will be subsumed in the cumulative revised rate effective from 1st July 2021.
All Government employees and pensioners in India are getting 17% of DA and DR of their basic salary or basic pension from 1.1.2020 till 30.6.2021.
The announcement of DA from July 2021 is very important for all Government employees and pensioners including Railways and Armed Forces Personnel.
When will revoke Freezing of DA for CG Employees?
The three installments of additional DA (Jan 2020, Jul 2020, and Jan 2021) will be resumed from July 2021. The assumption of DA percentage for the month of Jan 2020, Jul 2020, and Jan 2021 are given below with an example.
Including three installments of additional DA and DR to be added with the July 2021 DA and DR. For example,
- 1st January 2020: 21% (17% + 4%)
- 1st July 2020: 24% (21% + 3%)
- 1st January 2021: 28% (24% + 4%)
- 1st July 2021: 32% (Expected)
- Total additional DA and DR from July 2021: 17%+ 4%+3%+4%+4%
1st July 2021: 4% + 28% = 32% (Expected)
Expected Dearness Allowance (DA) Calculator from 1st July 2021 for Central Government Employees and Pensioners
We provide here a simple online calculation tool to predict the DA and DR with inputs of imaginary AICPIN
Expected DA from July 2021 for Central Govt employees
|Expected DA Calculator Type||Prediction of Dearness Allowance Percentage|
|Expected DA Calculator Beneficiaries||Central Government Employees and Pensioners|
|Expected DA Calculator Introduced||January 2021|
|Expected DA Calculator Updated||February 2021|
|Expected DA Calculator Inputs||AICPIN for all months from Jan to Jun 2020|
|Expected DA Calculator Results||Estimated DA percentage from July 2021|
|Expected DA Calculator Method||Recommended formula in 7th Pay Commission Report|
|Expected DA Calculator Feature||Every month calculation of DA%|
DA Calculation with AICPIN
AICPIN December 2020 DA Calculation
- Labour Bureau releases the data of AICPIN for the month of December 2020. The All-India CPI-IW for December 2020 decreased by 1.1 points and stood at 118.8 (one hundred eighteen and point eight). [Click to read more]
AICPIN November 2020 DA Calculation
- The All-India CPI-IW for November 2020 increased by 0.4 points and stood at 119.9 (one hundred nineteen and point nine). [Click to read more]
AICPIN October 2020 DA Calculation
- According to the press release of Labour Bureau, with the help of linking factor of 2.88, the current All-India CPI-IW for October 2020 is calculated and the data has been increased by 1.4 points and stood at 119.5. [Click to read more]
AICPIN September 2020 DA Calculation
- According to the announcement of Labour Bureau, the new series of AICPIN for IW Base year 2016=100 is announced. The new AICPIN is stands at 118.1 [Click to read more]
AICPIN August 2020 DA Calculation
- According to the notification of Labour Bureau, the All-India CPI-IW for August 2020 increased by 2 points and stood at 338 (three hundred and thirty-eight). [Click to read more]
AICPIN July 2020 DA Calculation
- The AICPIN for July 2020 increased by 4 points and stood at 336 (three hundred and thirty-six). [Click to read more]
Best Basic Salary and DA Online Calculator
- 7th Pay Commission Govt Salary Calculator
- 7th Pay Commission Basic Salary and Allowance Calculator
- Expected Dearness Allowance from January 2020 Calculator
- Promotion Calculator for Govt Employees after 7th CPC
- Expected DA from July 2020 with AICPIN Calculator
- Central Govt First Salary calculator
- DA Loss in Salary Calculator for 18 Months
- DR Loss in Pension Calculator for Pensioners
- Expected DA from July 2021 Calculator
List of latest Expected DA Calculator:
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2014
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2014
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2015
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2015
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2016
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2016
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2017
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2017
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2018
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2018
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2019
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2019
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2020
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2020
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2021
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2021
- DA Freeze Calculator
What is Expected DA July 2021?
Calculation of the specific percentage of Dearness Allowance to be increased from July 2021 for Central Government employees and pensioners.
How to calculate Expected DA from July 2021?
To calculate the DA from July 2021, we need 6 months’ AICPIN from January to June. So, we will calculate every month after releasing the AICPIN by Labour Bureau.
What will be the total DA in July 2021?
We assume that the total Dearness Allowance (D.A.) from July 2021 will be 32 % for Central Government employees and Pensioners.