As per our earlier prediction, the Central Government today (21.10.2021) approved to release the additional 3% of Dearness Allowance with effect from 1st July 2021 to Central Government employees and pensioners. [See in detail]
The Percentage of Current DA for Central Government Employees and Pensioners is 31%
Check Your DA with Yoru Basic Salary – Click Here to Calculate
Check Your DR with Your Basic Pension – Click Here to Calcualte
DA July 2021 Calculation Table
|M/Y||AICPIN BY 2016=100||AICPIN BY 2001=100||Approximate DA %|
As per the above calculation, the ‘Expected DA from July 2021’ may be hiked by 3% from the existing rate of 28%.
DA Restored from July 2021
DA Restored: 28% from July 2021 (17% + 11% = 28%) Click to more news
As per the Finance Ministry order (No.1/1/2020-E.II(B) Dated 23.4.2020), the rates of Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief as effective from 1st January 2020, 1st July 2020 and 1st January 2021 will be restored prospectively and will be subsumed in the cumulative revised rate effective from 1st July 2021.
7th Pay Commission DA Calculator July 2021
All Government employees and pensioners in India are getting 17% of DA and DR of their basic salary or basic pension from 1.1.2020 till 30.6.2021.
The announcement of DA from July 2021 is very important for all Government employees and pensioners including Railways and Armed Forces Personnel.
When will revoke Freezing of DA for CG Employees?
The three installments of additional DA (Jan 2020, Jul 2020, and Jan 2021) will be resumed from July 2021. The assumption of DA percentage for the month of Jan 2020, Jul 2020, and Jan 2021 are given below with an example.
Including three installments of additional DA and DR to be added with the July 2021 DA and DR. For example,
- 1st January 2020: 21% (17% + 4%)
- 1st July 2020: 24% (21% + 3%)
- 1st January 2021: 28% (24% + 4%)
- 1st July 2021: 31% (Expected)
- Total additional DA and DR from July 2021: 17%+ 4%+3%+4%+3%
1st July 2021: 3% + 28% = 31% (Expected)
Expected Dearness Allowance (DA) Calculator from 1st July 2021 for Central Government Employees and Pensioners. We provide here a simple online calculation tool to predict the DA and DR with inputs of imaginary AICPIN
Expected DA from July 2021 for Central Govt employees
|Expected DA Calculator Type||Prediction of Dearness Allowance Percentage|
|Expected DA Calculator Beneficiaries||Central Government Employees and Pensioners|
|Expected DA Calculator Introduced||January 2021|
|Expected DA Calculator Updated||October 2021|
|Expected DA Calculator Inputs||AICPIN for all months from Jan to Jun 2020|
|Expected DA Calculator Results||Estimated DA percentage from July 2021|
|Expected DA Calculator Method||Recommended formula in 7th Pay Commission Report|
|Expected DA Calculator Feature||Every month calculation of DA%|
DA Calculation with AICPIN
AICPIN December 2020 DA Calculation
- Labour Bureau releases the data of AICPIN for the month of December 2020. The All-India CPI-IW for December 2020 decreased by 1.1 points and stood at 118.8 (one hundred eighteen and point eight). [Click to read more]
AICPIN November 2020 DA Calculation
- The All-India CPI-IW for November 2020 increased by 0.4 points and stood at 119.9 (one hundred nineteen and point nine). [Click to read more]
AICPIN October 2020 DA Calculation
- According to the press release of Labour Bureau, with the help of linking factor of 2.88, the current All-India CPI-IW for October 2020 is calculated and the data has been increased by 1.4 points and stood at 119.5. [Click to read more]
AICPIN September 2020 DA Calculation
- According to the announcement of Labour Bureau, the new series of AICPIN for IW Base year 2016=100 is announced. The new AICPIN is stands at 118.1 [Click to read more]
AICPIN August 2020 DA Calculation
- According to the notification of Labour Bureau, the All-India CPI-IW for August 2020 increased by 2 points and stood at 338 (three hundred and thirty-eight). [Click to read more]
AICPIN July 2020 DA Calculation
- The AICPIN for July 2020 increased by 4 points and stood at 336 (three hundred and thirty-six). [Click to read more]
Suspension of Additional DA from January 2020 to June 2021
Due to the pandemic of Covid-19, the Central Government decided to suspend the additional Dearness Allowance for three instalments from 1.1.2020. And now the cumulative percentage of Dearness Allowance has been restored with effect from 1st July 2021. On 14th July 2021, the Cabinet Committee has taken the decision on Dearness Allowance to hike by 11% from the existing rate for all groups of Central Government employees and pensioners. The newly revised DA percentage from 1st July 2021 is 28%.
1.1.2020 to 30.6.2020: 21%
1.7.2020 to 31.12.2020: 24%
1.1.2021 to 30.6.2021: 28%
What about DA from July 2021?
As per the decision taken in the Union Cabinet Committee on 14 July 2021, three instalments up to ‘DA from January 2021’ were only given from 1st July 2021. The second instalment for the year 2021 will be announced in the month of September 2021.
|Month / Year||DA %||Freeze DA %|
Expeted IDA from July 2021
DA for Central Govt Employees and IDA for CPSE/PSU and BSNL Employees
CPSE Employees Drawing CDA Pay ScaleL The Department of Public Enterprises issued an Office Memorandum on 20th July 2021 regarding the payment of Dearness Allowance to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs. The order said that the enhanced rate fo Dearness Allowance from 17% to 28% is applicable in the case of CDA employees whose pay have been revised with effect from 1.1.2016 as per DPE’s O.M. dated 17.8.2017. [Click to view the order in PDF]
Best Basic Salary and DA Online Calculator
- 7th Pay Commission Govt Salary Calculator
- 7th Pay Commission Basic Salary and Allowance Calculator
- Expected Dearness Allowance from January 2020 Calculator
- Promotion Calculator for Govt Employees after 7th CPC
- Expected DA from July 2020 with AICPIN Calculator
- Central Govt First Salary calculator
- DA Loss in Salary Calculator for 18 Months
- DR Loss in Pension Calculator for Pensioners
- Expected DA from July 2021 Calculator
List of latest Expected DA Calculator
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2014
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2014
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2015
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2015
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2016
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2016
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2017
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2017
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2018
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2018
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2019
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2019
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2020
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2020
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2021
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2021
- DA Freeze Calculator
What is Expected DA July 2021?
Calculation of the specific percentage of Dearness Allowance to be increased from July 2021 for Central Government employees and pensioners.
How to calculate Expected DA from July 2021?
To calculate the DA from July 2021, we need 6 months’ AICPIN from January to June. So, we will calculate every month after releasing the AICPIN by Labour Bureau.
What will be the total DA in July 2021?
As per the trends of AICPIN, we assume that the total Dearness Allowance (D.A.) from July 2021 will be 30% for Central Government employees and Pensioners.
What is the current percentage of Central DA?
The percentage of Dearness Allowance has been enhanced to 28% with an effect from 1.7.2021 for CG employees and pensioners.
When will announce 'July 2021 DA'?
The additional instalment of Dearness Allowance from July 2021 will be finalized after only receiving the AICPIN data for 6 months from January to June 2021.
What will be expected DA from July 2021?
In the present situation, 3 percentage of additional DA may be a hike from July 2021 for Central Govt employees and pensioners.
What will be the total DA from July 2021?
The total Dearness Allowance from July 2021 will be 31% for Central Govt employees and pensioners.
When will be implemented revision of 31% DA to CG employees?
After getting approval from the Cabinet Committee the revised rate of DA (28% + 3% = 31%) will be implemented to all groups of CG employees, officers, and pensioners.