House Rent Allowance (HRA) Online calculator for Central Government Employees
How to calculate House Rent Allowance (HRA) from Basic salary?
- Step 1: Select your pay matrix level
- Step 2: Select your basic salary of your level pay hierarchy
- Step 3: Select your admissible percentage of HRA
House Rent Allowance Calculation Formula
24% of basic salary per month or minimum of Rs. 5400 for class X cities and towns. 16% of basic salary per month or minimum of Rs. 3600 for class Y cities and towns. 24% of basic salary per month or minimum of Rs. 1800 for class Z cities and towns.
HRA Slab Rates
The House Rent Allowance slab rates are regulated as per the classification of cities and towns in India for Government employees.
- X Class Cities – 24% of basic salary per month
- Y Class Cities – 16% of basic salary per month
- Z Class Cities – 8% of basic salary per month
List of Latest Salary and DA Calculator for CG Employees:
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Scale Calculator
- 7th Pay Commission Salary Calculator Updated Oct 2019
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion MACP Calculator
- Expected DA from January 2020 Calculator
- Expected DA from July 2020 Calculator with AICPIN
- DA Loss Calculation for CG Employees
- DR (Dearness Relief) Loss in Pension Calculator for Govt Pensioners
- How to Calculate Basic Salary in India?
- Expected DA Calculator for Bank Employees from August 2020
- Expected DA Calculator from Jan 2021
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2021
- Leave encashment Calculator for CG Employees
- Revised Basic Pay Calculator as per 7th CPC Gazette Notification
- GDS Pay Salary and Arrears Calculator June 2018
- TN Govt Employees Pay Calculator
- Rajasthan Employees Pay Matrix Calculator
- Revised Pay Calculator for J&K Govt Employees
- Central Govt First Pay Calculator
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) Online calculator
- HRA Income Tax Exemption Calculator for Govt Employees