Expected Dearness Allowance (DA) Calculator from July 2020 for Central Government Employees and Pensioners
Expected 5% Increase in DA from July 2020
[Updated May 2020] After announcing the stoppage of additional DA and DR, the expectation on the DA hike from July 2020 is going unpredictably! We could not guess the trend of AICPIN in future months!
[Updated Jan 2020] We expect a 5% increase in Dearness Allowance with effect from July 2020 to all Central Government Employees and Pensioners. If the AICPIN (from July to December 2020) increases even 6 points from the existing level of 330, the percentage of total Dearness allowance may also hike by 26%.
Twice every year, all Government employees are getting higher salaries due to the revision of DA percentage. The below table describes the revised rate of DA from 1.1.2016 after the implementation of the 7th pay commission. Recently the Union Cabinet Committee accepted to hike in Dearness Allowance by 4% from Jan 2020. The first installment of this year is completed. And now the second installment of DA calculation is started!
Simple Online DA Calculation Tool July 2020
We have presented a simple free online calculator to predict the percentage of expected DA from July 2020 with your own inputs of AICPIN.
Central DA Calculation Formula in Excel Sheet from July 2020
The 7th pay commission recommended the formula for determining the percentage of Dearness Allowance for Central Govt employees with effect from 1.1.2016 as follows:
Percentage of DA = (Average of CPI(IW) for the 12 months – 261.4) x 100 / 261.4
The 261.4 is the conversion factor (Linking Factor) that arrived from the final year (2015) average.
AICPIN Table for DA from July 2020
|Month / Year||CPI (IW)|
|January AICPIN 2020||330|
|February AICPIN 2020||328|
|March AICPIN 2020||326|
|April AICPIN 2020||329|
|May AICPIN 2020|
|June AICPIN 2020|
|July AICPIN 2020|
|August AICPIN 2020|
|September AICPIN 2020|
|November AICPIN 2020|
|December AICPIN 2020|
DA July 2020 Latest News Today
- Expected DA July 2020 Calculation – 3rd Stage is over!
- What will be the amount of DA loss in Salary for CG employees for 18 months?
- 4% DA Hike for Central Govt Employees and Pensioners from January 2020 March 13, 2020
- DA and DR Paid in March and September March 9, 2020
- AICPIN for the month of January 2020 February 29, 2020
- CPI IW for the month of December 2019 February 1, 2020
- Expected percentage of basic salary for three installment from Jan 2020 to June 2021
- Lost in DA and DR for CG Staff and Pensioners April 27
No Additional DA and DR till June 2021
The Central Government has declared to freeze the Dearness allowance for three segments of January to June 2020, July to December 2020 and January 2021 to June 2021 for Central Government employees and pensioners due to COVID 19 pandemic crisis. [Click to view the detailed order issued by the Finance Ministry]
What is Expected DA?
- Expected Dearness Allowance (DA) is an assumption on the forthcoming DA percentage. DA is being paid to Central Govt employees and pensioners twice a year.
What is Expected DA from January 2020?
- The expected percentage of Dearness Allowance with effect from 1st January 2020 to Central Govt employees and pensioners.
What will be DA from July 2020?
- The percentage of DA from July 2020 will be 24%.
List of Latest Salary and DA Calculator for CG Employees:
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Scale Calculator
- 7th Pay Commission Salary Calculator Updated Oct 2019
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion MACP Calculator
- Expected DA from January 2020 Calculator
- Expected DA from July 2020 Calculator with AICPIN
- DA Loss Calculation for CG Employees
- DR (Dearness Relief) Loss in Pension Calculator for Govt Pensioners
- How to Calculate Basic Salary in India?
- Expected DA Calculator for Bank Employees from August 2020
- Expected DA Calculator from Jan 2021
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2021
- Leave encashment Calculator for CG Employees
List of latest Expected DA Calculator:
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2014
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2014
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2015
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2015
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2016
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2016
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2017
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2017
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2018
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2018
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2019
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2019
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2020
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2020
- Expected DA Calculator from January 2021
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2021