How to calculate DA for Bank Employees?
How to calculate Bank DA?
How to calculate the Dearness Allowance for Bank Employees?
10th BPS Settlement : Dearness Allowance: In substitution of Clause 7 of Bipartite Settlement dated 27th April 2010 with effect from 1st November 2012, the Dearness Allowance shall be payable as per the following rates:-
Clerical and Subordinate Staff 0.10% of ‘pay’
Note: Dearness Allowance in the above manner shall be paid for every rise or fall of 4 points over 4440 points in the quarterly average of the All India Average Working Class Consumer Price Index (General) Base 1960=100.
(a) It is clarified that there shall be no ceiling on Dearness Allowance.
(b) Dearness Allowance shall be calculated and paid on Basic Pay, Special Pay, Graduation Pay, Professional Qualification Pay and Officiating Pay, if any, payable under this settlement in respect of both clerical and subordinate staff.
- (c) All other existing provisions relating to Dearness Allowance Scheme shall remain unchanged.
- Step-1 : Consumer Price Index (Industrial Workers) BY 2001=100 published by Labour Bureau every month through its official portal. A year divided into 4 quarters. Jan, Feb & Mar likewise 4 segments of 3 months.
- Step-2 : Bank DA calculation is based on 1960 CPI. Convert the index with linking factor of 4.63 and 4.93
- Step-3 : Total of 3 months CPI
- Step-4 : Average of 3 months CPI
- Step-5 : Over 4440 points in the quarterly average of Converted CPI
- Step-6: Average of 3 months CPI minus with 4440
- Step-7: For every increase of 4 points 1 slab – Divided into 4
- Step-8: DA paid at the rate of 0.10%
|DA Period||Average CPI||No. of slabs||DA %||% Increase or Decrease|
|Nov, Dec 2019 & Jan 2020||7311.0||717||71.7||3.6|
|Aug, Sep, Oct 2019||7167.33||681||68.1||3.6|
|May, Jun, Jul 2019||7023.0||645||64.5||3.4|
|Feb, Mar, Apr 2019||6885.0||611||61.1||0.4|
|Nov, Dec 2018 & Jan 2019||6871.0||607||60.7||6.6|
|Aug, Sep, Oct 2018||6604.0||541||54.1||1.2|
|May, Jun, Jul 2018||6559.0||529||52.9||0.2|
|Feb, Mar, Apr 2018||6551.0||527||52.7||1.1|
|Nov, Dec 2017 & Jan 2018||6505.0||516||51.6||3.8|
|Aug, Sep, Oct 2017||6353.21||478||47.8||2.2|
|May, Jun, Jul 2017||6261.91||456||45.6||1.3|
|Feb, Mar, Apr 2017||6315.0||469||46.9||1.3|
|Nov, Dec 2016 & Jan 2017||6353.0||456||45.6||0.1|
|Aug, Sep, Oct 2016||6261.9||455||45.5||3.5|
|May, Jun, Jul 2016||6117.0||420||42.0||0.6|
|Feb, Mar, Apr 2016||6147.0||426||42.6||2.8|
|Nov, Dec 2015 & Jan 2016||6033.0||398||39.8||3.4|
|Aug, Sep, Oct 2015||5896.0||364||36.4||74.3|
|May, Jun, Jul 2015||5790.17||738||110.7||0.6|
|Feb, Mar, Apr 2015||5774.95||734||110.1||0.3|
|Nov, Dec 2014 & Jan 2015||5767.0||732||109.8||–|
List of Latest Salary and DA Calculator for CG Employees:
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Scale Calculator
- 7th Pay Commission Salary Calculator Updated Oct 2019
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion MACP Calculator
- Expected DA from January 2020 Calculator
- Expected DA from July 2020 Calculator with AICPIN
- DA Loss Calculation for CG Employees
- DR (Dearness Relief) Loss in Pension Calculator for Govt Pensioners
- How to Calculate Basic Salary in India?
- Expected DA Calculator for Bank Employees from August 2020
- Expected DA Calculator from Jan 2021
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2021
- Leave encashment Calculator for CG Employees