7th Pay Commission Pay Scale Calculator for Central Govt Employees Latest Version!
How to Calculate Monthly Salary in India?
We are providing a simple online tool to find the monthly salary with admissible allowances as per the existing formula.
- 1st Step: Select your designation pay level
- 2nd Step: Select your basic salary
- 3rd Step: Select the rate of House Rent Allowance
- 4th Step: Select the classification of the city (for Transport Allowance)
- 5th Step: If Doctor, Select NPA (Non-Practicing Allowance)
The simple calculator will give you a gross salary for the current month. The following allowances include Dearness allowance (17% of basic salary): Basic Salary, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance.