Railway Board instructed to all Zonal Railways to arrange necessary disposable mouth pieces for the purpose of Breath analyser test and hand sanitizers with cotton/tissues for Biometric verification.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 20.03.2020
All Zonal Railways
Sub: Breath analyser test and Biometric verification of Running Staff during Signing On/Off.
With reference to queries received from Zonal Railways on the above subject in view of Covid-19 the matter has been examined and Board (MTR & MT) have decided that to ensure safe running of trains the extant instructions for Breath analyser test as well as Biometric verification must be strictly followed. The administration should arrange necessary disposable mouth pieces for the purpose of Breath analyser test and hand sanitizers with cotton/tissues for Biometric verification.
These instructions may be complied with the feedback given to the undersigned.
- Read: CPSE will function with skeletal staff until March 2020
- Read: Central Govt Offices will function with skeletal staff till 31 March 2020 – Dopt
- Read: Central Govt Allows Consultant Staff to Work from Home – Dopt
- Read: Novel Coronavirus Precautionary Measures – Imperative to Follow in all Training Institutes – Dopt
- Read: Coronavirus Alert – Central government offices will run till April 4 with 50 percent staff
- Read: Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Preventive measures for Central Govt Employees – DoPT
- Read: Coronavirus: Biometric Attendance Temporarily Stopped in Central Govt Offices
- Read: Closing of Central Government Offices to Stop Spreading Coronavirus
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF