The Department of Public Enterprises has circulated an order with guidelines to function all CPSE offices from 23 March 2020 to 31 March 2020 due to the spreading of Coronavirus.
DPE- No. 10037/2014-GM-FTS-1867
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block no. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Dated 22nd March, 2020
Subject: Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of COVID19 by the Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs).
In view of Department of Personnel & Training OM No. 11013/9/2014-Estt-(A-III) dated 22.03.2020, on the above-mentioned subject, the following further directions are issued:
(i) Heads of CPSEs may draw up a Roster of Staff (all officers and employees, including executives, non-executives, consultants, contractual and outsourced employees) who are required to render essential services within each CPSE (Keeping in view the work/production exigencies). They alone may be asked to attend the Office/Unit from 23rd March until 31st March, 2020.
In other words, the CPSEs should function with skeletal staff. The officials who are working from home should be available on telephone and electronic means of communication at all times. They should attend office if called for, in case of any exigencies of work.
(ii) These instructions shall not apply to the Officers and employees engaged in essential/emergency services and those directly engaged in taking measures to control spread of COVID 19.
(iii) These instructions shall be applicable with immediate effect.
2 All administrative Ministries/Departments concerned with the CPSEs are requested to advise their respective CPSEs suitably in this regard and obtain a compliance report from them.
Hot Check: Expected DA from July 2020 Calculator
(Pavanesh Kr Sharma)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
- Read: Central Govt Offices will function with skeletal staff till 31 March 2020 – Dopt
- Read: Central Govt Allows Consultant Staff to Work from Home – Dopt
- Read: Novel Coronavirus Precautionary Measures – Imperative to Follow in all Training Institutes – Dopt
- Read: Coronavirus Alert – Central government offices will run till April 4 with 50 percent staff
- Read: Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Preventive measures for Central Govt Employees – DoPT
- Read: Coronavirus: Biometric Attendance Temporarily Stopped in Central Govt Offices
- Read: Closing of Central Government Offices to Stop Spreading Coronavirus