Two Day Bank Strike Deferred – Bank Customers Relaxed!
48 Hrs. Bank Strike Deferred – All Bank Customers Relaxed!
Check also: 5% DA from July 2019 – Not yet announced! Why?
Text of the Joint Circular No. 05/2019 dated 23.09.2019
ALL INDIA BANK OFFICERS’ CONFEDERATION (AIBOC)
ALL INDIA BANK OFFICERS’ ASSOCIATION (AIBOA)
INDIAN NATIONAL BANK OFFICERS’ CONGRESS (INBOC)
NATIONAL ORGANISATION OF BANK OFFICERS (NOBO)
Ref: Joint Circular No. 05
Date: 23rd September 2019
Camp : New Delhi
Date : 23rd September, 2019
All Affiliates of AIBOC/AIBOA/INBOC/NOBO
DELEGATION OF FOUR OFFICERS’ ORGANISATIONS MET FINANCE SECRETARY, GOVT. OF INDIA 48 HRS. STRIKE BY OFFICERS’ ORGANISATIONS STANDS DEFERRED
Today our delegation met Shri Rajeev Kumar, Finance Secretary, with whom the issues related to mergers, Wage Revision, the full mandate from the remaining five banks, incorporation of Sec 17(A) of PC Act, 2018 as a part of the service conditions, introduction of full 5 day week, reduction of cash transaction hours, issues related to retirees and also scrapping of selling of third party products were discussed threadbare.
Also Check: Expected DA Calculator from July 2022
2. The Finance Secretary was positive in formation of a committee consisting of all concerned to address the issues arising out of the proposed merger of 10 banks including preserving the identity of all the banks. An appeal was made to us to revisit our strike call in view of the discussions.
3. In view of the consideration of the positive and workable solution by the Finance Secretary, Govt. of India, the 48 hours strike from midnight of 25th September, 2019 to 27th September, 2019 stands deferred.
We shall inform the developments in due course.
With revolutionary greetings,
(K K Nair)
(Viraj V Tikekar)
General Secretary NOBO
All updates on Bank Strike and All news on Bank Strike Defferred…
- Bank Strike 2020 – Notice from IBA February 2, 2020
- 13 lakhs Central Govt Employees Participated in Today’s Strike (8.1.2020) – Confederation January 8, 2020
- Bank Employees Strike on 8 January 2020 January 8, 2020
- 10 Central Trade Union Declares Nationwide Strike Tomorrow (8 Jan 2020) January 7, 2020
- Two Day Bank Strike Deferred – Bank Customers Relaxed! September 25, 2019
- Two Day Bank Strike – 26th and 27th September 2019 September 16, 2019
- Historic 48 Hours Strike Commenced with Big Bangs May 30, 2018
- Strike-Call given by Bank Unions on 30th & 31th May 2018 May 19, 2018
- All India Bank Strike Success, Claims AIBEA and AIBOA March 1, 2017
- Tomorrow All India Bank Strike February 27, 2017
- Disbursement of salary for the month of February 2017 on 27th February 2017 February 23, 2017
- 11th Bipartite Common Charter of Demands – AIBEA February 18, 2017
- Payment of Salary to Central Government Employees on 28th July, 2016 instead of 29th July, 2016 due to bank strike called by UFBU July 28, 2016
- Bank Strike : AIBOA Extends Solidarity to the Striking Workforce on 8.1.2016 December 30, 2015
- Bank Strike : Make 8th January Strike a total success – AIBEA December 30, 2015
- Bank Strike today – a Massive Success September 2, 2015
- Banks confirm participation in September 2 general strike nationwide August 25, 2015
- Bank Employees Announce Strike on 24.6.2015 June 19, 2015
- Bank Employees Wage Revision – 10th Bipartite Wage Settlement Comes to an End..! February 23, 2015
- UFBU decides to revive the strike programmes – 4 days strike from 25th to 28th Feb 2015 February 6, 2015
- Bank Employees Wage Revision – UFBU not satisfied with IBA’s offer, to go on strike February 3, 2015
- Detailed Report on Negotiations with IBA – BEFI January 9, 2015
- Bipartite Meeting with IBA on 6th and 7th Jan 2015 – UFBU Circular No. 2015/43 January 8, 2015
- IBA Circular on deferment of bank strike proposed on 7th Jan 2015 January 6, 2015
- Proposed Bank Union strike deferred on 7th January January 6, 2015
- IBA TO HOLD TALKS WITH BANK UNIONS (UFBU) TOMORROW(6.1.2015) January 5, 2015
- Wage Negotiations with Bank Employees Unions/ Associations: IBA Press Statement December 2, 2014
- Expected DA slabs to Bank employees for the period of Nov to Jan 2015 October 23, 2014
- Bank Employees Strike on 12th November 2014 October 16, 2014
- Strike confirmed–No Deferred February 10, 2014
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF