Bank Employees Wage Revision – 10th Bipartite Wage Settlement Comes to an End
WE ARE HAPPY TO INFORM THAT IN TODAY’S TALKS, WAGE REVISION SETTLED AT 15% (RS.4725/- CRORES) WITH EFFECTIVE FROM 01.11.2012.
2ND AND 4TH SATURDAY’S WILL BE HOLIDAYS AND OTHER SATURDAY’S WILL BE FULL WORKING DAYS.
DETAILED CIRCULAR FOLLOWS.
Minutes of the discussions held on 23rd February 2015 between IBA representing
Management of banks which are parties to the Bipartite settlement and
Workmen Unions and Officers Associations on wage revision
Discussions were held between the Indian Banks’Association representing Managements of banks and the authorized representatives of Workmen Unions and Officers Associations on wage revision for officers in banks. After holding several rounds of discussions, the parties have mutually agreed as under:
1. The wage revision will be effective from 1.11.2012
2. The annual wage increase in salary and allowances @ 15% which works out to Rs.4725 crores on salary slip components.
3. The new scales will be constructed after merging dearness allowance corresponding 4440 points as on November 2011, which works out to 60.15% and adding a load factor of 2% on Basic pay plus Dearness Allowance as on 31st March 2012 amounting to around Rs.597 crores.
Also Check: Expected DA Calculator from July 2022
4. Distribution of annual wage increase between workmen unions and Officers Associations will be worked separately based on breakup of establishment expenses as on 31-3-2012.
5. Every second and fourth Saturday of the month will be a holiday and the other Saturdays will be full working days.
6. All other issues of the Managements and Unions/Associations discussed during the process of negotiation will be settled to the mutual satisfaction.
7. The parties will meet on mutually convenient dated to draw out a detailed Bipartite Settlement/Joint Note on the various issues on which consensus positions have been reached. The parties will endeavour to finalise the Bipartite Settlement/Joint Note within a period of ninety days from the date of this minutes.
Signed at Mumbai on 23rd February 2015
For Officers Association Workers Unions
All India Bank Officers Confederation
All India Bank Officers Association
Indian National Bank Officers Congress
National Organisation of Bank Officers
All India Bank Employees Association
National Confederation of India
Bank Employees Federation of India
Indian National Bank Employees Federation
National Organisation of Bank Workers
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF