Latest One Rank One Pension (OROP) Table 2020 (OROP Scheme Chart) for Ex-Servicemen
(For Updated OROP Pension Revision and Arrears News – Click Here)
What is One Rank One Pension?
One Rank One Pension is a scheme introduced by the Government of India in which pension amount for retired officers and personnel will be re-fixed every year with an increment linked to dearness allowance. This means that all military veterans with same ranks and same years of service regardless of when they retired are expected to receive the same pension, except Special Pensioners who do not draw from central govt. All present and future retirees would get revised (increased) pensions to bring them at par with recent retirees.
What is OROP Table?
OROP Table, or ‘One Rank One Pension’ table, is a system used by the Indian armed forces to guarantee retirement benefits for serving personnel. It seeks to ensure that every person who retires from the forces at any rank receives a uniform pension regardless of their last pay drawn. All retirees are therefore entitled to receive the same pension amount and enjoy unlimited revised pensions linked to bonus amounts announced periodically by government based on inflationary trends. OROP Table also directly links military service with financial reward and proper retirement income assurance for all those who have served in India’s defense services.
Rate of Service Pension Under OROP
Rate of Service Pension Under OROP Scheme for JCO and Other Ranks Including Honorary Commissioned Officers of Army (Including DSC) and Equivalent Ranks of Navy and Air Force.
The revision of pension applicable for all pensioners and family pensioners who had been retired or discharged or invalided out from service or died in service or after retirement in the rank of Commissioned Officers, honorary commissioned officers, JCOs and ORs, and Non-Combatants (Enrolled) of Army, Navy, Air Force, Defence Security Corps, Territorial Army and Ex-State Forces and are in receipt of a pension or family pension as on 1st July 2014.
OROP No.7 Pension Table
OROP Table for Army, Navy, and Air Force with Download pdf option to the ranks of PBOR, JCO, and Havildar
- OROP Pension Table No 7 – Sepoy and Hony Naik (Equivalent Ranks)
- OROP Pension Table No 7 – Naik, Naik (TS) and Hony Havildar
- OROP Pension Table No 7 – Havildar and Hony Naib Sub and Equivalent
- OROP Pension Table No 7 – Artificer III-I, Subedar Major and Equivalent
- OROP Pension Table No 7 – Subedar, Subedar Major and Equivalent
- OROP Pension Table No 7 – Hony Lieutenant, Hony Captain and NCs(E)
1. For revision of the pension, the qualifying service mentioned in the first column shall be taken as the actual qualifying service rendered for which pension had been sanctioned.
2. The rates of pension above the term of engagement are only in respect of those who were retained in the service beyond their term of engagement during emergency periods.
3. To cover invalid cases, rates of pension have been indicated from 1/2 years of service for all ranks though such cases may not occur in reality in higher ranks.
4. The Service Element of Disability/Liberalized Disability/War Injury Pension and Invalid pension shall also be revised by the rates mentioned in the table.
5. Pension of DSC personnel drawing their first pension from DSC irrespective of Clerical / Other duty groups, shall also be revised from this table by allowing the rates of Group ‘Y’ in relevant ranks.
6. Pension of JCO/ORs granted upgradation under ACP/MACP scheme, shall be revised with reference to the rank for which ACP/MACP had been granted.
- One Rank One Pension Implementation – DESW issued orders on 3.2.2016
- OROP Table No 7
- OROP Table No 16
- OROP Table No 34
- 7th Pay Commission Defence Armed Forces Latest News
- Pay Matrix Table for Defence Personnel
101 OROP Fixation Table