Latest One Rank One Pension (OROP) Table 2020 (OROP Scheme Chart) for Ex Servicemen
Rate of Service Pension Under OROP Scheme for JCO and Other Ranks Including Honorary Commissioned Officers of Army (Including DSC) and Equivalent Ranks of Navy and Air Force.
OROP Table for Army, Navy and Air Force with Download pdf option to the ranks of PBOR, JCO and Havildar
The revision of pension applicable for all pensioners and family pensioners who had been retired or discharged or invalided out from service or died in service or after retirement in the rank of Commissioned Officers, honorary commissioned officers, JCOs and ORs and Non Combatants (Enrolled) of Army, Navy, Air Force, Defence Security Corps, Territorial Army and Ex-State Forces and are in receipt of pension or family pension as on 1st July, 2014.
7th pay commission Army Pension Installment Table 2016
- OROP Pension Table No 7 – Sepoy and Hony Naik (Equivalent Ranks)
- OROP Pension Table No 7 – Naik, Naik (TS) and Hony Havildar
- OROP Pension Table No 7 – Havildar and Hony Naib Sub and Equivalent
- OROP Pension Table No 7 – Artificer III-I, Subedar Major and Equivalent
- OROP Pension Table No 7 – Subedar, Subedar Major and Equivalent
- OROP Pension Table No 7 – Hony Lieutenant, Hony Captain and NCs(E)
1. For revision of pension, the qualifying service mentioned in first column shall be taken as actual qualifying service rendered for which pension had been sanctioned.
2. The rates of pension above the term of engagements are only in respect of those who were retained in the service beyond their term of engagement during emergency periods.
3. To cover invalid our cases, rates of pension has been indicated from 1/2 years of service for all ranks though such cases may not ocur in reality in higher ranks.
4. The Service Element of Disability/Liberilzed Disability/War Injuiry Pension and Invalid pension shall also be revised by the rates mentioned in the table.
Read also: Pay Matrix Table for Defence Personnel
5. Pension of DSC personnel drawing their first pension from DSC irrespective of Clerical / Other duty group, shall also be revised from this table by allowing the rates of Group ‘Y’ in relevant ranks.
6. Pension of JCO/ORs granted upgradation under ACP/MACP scheme, shall be revised with reference to the rank for which ACP/MACP had been granted.
Also Check: Expected DA Calculator from July 2022
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF