Monitoring Board’s Office Attendance & Punctuality
The Railway Board Office has implemented a comprehensive system for monitoring the attendance and punctuality of its officials. This system ensures that all officials working in the Board’s Office are accountable for their time and maintain a high level of punctuality. The order, issued by the Railway Board Office, outlines the guidelines and procedures to be followed in order to effectively monitor and record attendance. By implementing this system, the Board aims to promote a culture of professionalism and efficiency among its officials, ultimately enhancing the overall functioning of the office.
Monitoring of Attendance and Punctuality of Officials Working in Board’s Office: Railway Board Office Order
भारत सरकार Government of India
रेल मंत्रालय Ministry of Railways
रेलवे बोर्ड (Railway Board)
Office Order No. 68 of 2023
Sub.: Monitoring of Attendance and Punctuality of Officials working in Board’s Office.
Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS) was enabled for registering Attendance with a view to ensuring effective monitoring of attendance and punctuality of all its officials as a means to efficient transaction of the office works. In this regard, instructions have been issued from time to time for marking of attendance and adhering to the guidelines on punctuality, the last being vide Office Order No. 34 of 2023.
2. Despite these instructions, it has been noticed that maintenance of punctuality is steadily declining over a period of time. There are also cases where employees are not marking their attendance in AEBAS. In few cases, disciplinary action has also been initiated/taken, based on attendance report. It is reiterated that employees should record their attendance in AEBAS without fail, both at the time of coming and leaving office. Further, surprise checking of punctuality of officials will also be conducted at regular interval in coordination with RBCC.
3. In view of above, it is requested that all officials, who have not registered themselves in AEBAS, may please register in Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System through the link: https://indianrailways.attendance.gov.in/register/myemp and ensure marking of their attendance.
The detailed procedure for registration is available at e-office Home page under Notice Board — Creation of Attendance ID and User registration in AEBAS. The Officials who joined Board’s Office and already registered in AEBAS in previous department may ensure transfer their AEBAS data to Railway Board.
4. For proper monitoring of attendance/punctuality of officials working in Board’s Office, instructions have already been issued vide Office Order No.107 of 2016. Concerned Officer may report the matter regarding staff who are habitual late comer to ERB sections. Any issues related to registration/marking of attendance in AEBAS or monitoring of attendance may be reported to Sr. Programmer/RBCC.
5. The above instructions may be adhered to by all officers/staff without fail.
Joint Secretary/ Railway Board
Tele No. 011-23387362
- DR Orders to Railway Pensioners and Family Pensioners from July 2023
- Monitoring of Attendance and Punctuality of Railway Officers Through AEBAS
- 46% DA to Railway Employees – Railway Board Orders
- Revised Rate of Variable Dearness Allowance from October 2023
- Indian Railway Office Holiday Calendar 2024 PDF Download
- Admissibility to travel by Vande Bharat and Humsafar Express Trains on Official Tour for CG Employees
- Clarification Regarding Payment of Hostel Subsidy – Railway Board Issued Orders on 31.8.2023
- Provision of Economy Meals and Packaged Drinking Water in General Seating Unreserved Coaches
- Grant of Notional Increment for Pensionary Benefits – Railway Board
- National Holiday Allowance for Higher Pay Level Under MACPS