Railway Pensioners & Family Pensioners Get Dearness Relief from 1.07.2023
Railway Board Order RBE No. 121/2023, dated 07.11.2023, brings great news for railway pensioners and family pensioners. Starting from 01.07.2023, there will be an increase in Dearness Relief, providing financial support and relief to those who have dedicated their lives to the railway service. This order showcases the dedication and commitment of the Railway Board to ensure the well-being and security of its retired employees and their families.
Dearness Relief from 01.07.2023 to Railway pensioners/family pensioners: Railway Board Order RBE No. 121/2023 dated 07.11.2023
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (भारत सरकार)
Ministry of Railways (रेल मंत्रालय)
Railway Board(रेलवे बोर्ड)
PC-VII No.- 211
RBE No: 121/2023
File No. PC-VII/2016/1/7/2/3
New Delhi, dated: 07.11.2023
The General Manager/CAOs(R),
All Zonal Railways & Production Units,
(As per standard mailing list)
Sub: – Grant of Dearness Relief to Railway pensioners/family pensioners—Revised Rates effective from 01.07.2023.
A copy of Office Memorandum No. 42/04/2023-P&PW(D) dated 27.10.2023 of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions (Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare) on the above subject is enclosed herewith for information and compliance. This order shall apply mutatis mutandis on Ministry of Railways also.
2. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
3. Hindi version is attached below.
Encl: As above.
(Jaya Kumar G)
Deputy Director, Pay Commission-VII & HRMS
Ph. No: 011-47845125
- DR Orders to Railway Pensioners and Family Pensioners from July 2023
- Central Freedom Fighters Pension Dearness Relief Latest News | 44% DR from 1.7.2023
- 46% DR from July 2023 – DoPPW Order
- Dearness Relief Arrears Calculator After Revised to 46%
- Dearness Relief Aug 2023-Jan 2024 for Pre 1.1.1986 Retirees and Spouses
- Bank Pensioners: Aug 2023-Jan 2024 Dearness Relief
- 5th CPC Series Dearness Relief for CPF Beneficiaries from 1st January 2023
- Revised Rate of Dearness Relief effective from January
- 38% Dearness Relief to Central Government Pensioners and Family Pensioners from 1.7.2022
- Freezing of DA and DR: IRTSA appeal to credit the Additional DA to Provident Fund