7th Pay Commission Pay Hike Latest News
7th Central Pay Commission News: Implementation of 7th Pay Commission for Central Govt Employees with effect from 1.1.2016. 7th Pay Commission pay hike for Central Govt employees and pensioners after releasing the notification. 7th Pay Commission recommended the standard salary slab converted to pay matrix table. 7th CPC Revised pay matrix table download pdf option given for future reference. We provide 7th Pay Commission Latest News for Pensioners also.
We started this website on 8th October 2013 and our first post with the title of “Central Government has approved 7th Central Pay Commission”. We are updating only about the 7th Pay Commission and our service still continued on the same path…!
Not only in the domain name of our website, our focus only on the subject of 7th Central Pay Commission and only for our society of Central Government Employees and Pensioners. We updated more than 6,000 posts and 18,000 comments received from visitors.
We have create lot of online calculators for CG Employees and Pensioners to fix their pay and pension as per the recommendations of 7th CPC. Even before 7th CPC, we presented ‘Expected Pay Calculator as per 7th CPC’.
Key Recommendations of 7th CPC on Very Important Service Matters:
Fitment Factor for CG Employees: Uniform Fitment factor of 2.57 is being proposed to be applied uniformly for all employees. It includes a factor of 2.25 on account of DA neutralisation, assuming that the rate of Dearness Allowance would be 125 percent at the time of implementation of the new pay – Click to read more
Generally, pay commission recommendations are not only for existing employees but also for retired employees. 7th pay commission has directed two types of proposals to fix the pension for the pensioners who retired before January 2016 – Click to read more
There is no problem to calculate pension and other retirement benefits for 7th CPC pensioners i.e., retired after (1.1.2016) implementation of 7th CPC. Pensioners retired in 6th CPC regime is also easy to calculate basic pension and family pension – Click to read more
Presently, all employees on completion of 30 years qualifying service can take voluntary retirement by giving 3 months’ notice. Group A & B Officers who had entered service before the age of 35 years have the right to retire after attaining the age of 50 years by giving a similar notice – Click to read more
How to calculate DA?
DA calculation is very simple. But, we need the CPI for six months for additional DA from January to June and July to December – Click to view more
7th CPC MACP Scheme – Pay fixation procedure, Option rules, Date of next increment. 12 and 24 ACP and 10, 20 and 30 MACP: Promotional plans for the employees who are not getting promotion long period in Central Government Services – Click to read more
The great first step for the allowance started from the Second CPC. The 2nd Central Pay Commission had recommended the educational assistance scheme for Central Government employees, called “Reimbursement of Tuition Fee“ – Click to read more
What is Transport Allowance in Central Govt Services?
Transport allowance is given to all employees working in Central Govt services for the expenditure on travel from residence to office and back. Employees are using the various mode of travel to come to the workplace and return – Click to read more
The 7th Pay Commission has recommended on the rate of annual increment is being retained at 3 percent. Annual increment every year – Promotion increment occasionally: Two types of increments are granting to CG Employees – Click to read more
HRA is a compensation for expenses in connection with the rent of the residential accommodation to be hired/leased by the employee and is graded based on the level of the employee” – Click to read more
Apart from pay and perks, the Central Government employees are grating free journey to Home Town and visit selected place in India once in four years – Click to read more
The report of the 7th Pay Commission contained not only the recommendations also the explanation and analysis. In the subject of Leave and Holidays, the report has analyzed in depth of every corner – Click to read more
“Travelling Allowance: This allowance is in the nature of travel entitlements for different ranks of government employees – Click to read more
A new Matrix allowance structure introduced for Defence Personnel – Click to read more
What is the Fitment Factor?
Fitment factor is a number used for calculating from pre-revised pay to revised pay. It is common for all group of employees – Click to read more
Latest Developments on 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission Ready for Online Survey May 19, 2014
- Appointment and Submission of Report Dates of all Pay Commissions… May 14, 2014
- BPMS published answers to the Questionnaire of 7th Pay Commission May 10, 2014
- Final version of Reply to 7th CPC Questionnaire formulated by Staff Side JCM National Council May 9, 2014
- JCM National Council Meeting to discuss about 7th Pay Commission on 6th May 2014 April 30, 2014
- When will the 7th CPC submit its recommendations? When will the recommendations of 7th CPC be implemented? April 29, 2014
- 7th CPC News – Appointment of Shri D K Rai, IDAS (2000) as Director in Seventh Central Pay Commission April 25, 2014
- Confederation is preparing reply to 7th CPC Questionnaire… April 25, 2014
- Reply to 7th CPC questionnaire – Bharat Pensioners Samaj April 24, 2014
- Date of Effect of 7th Central Pay Commission – Minister replied in Parliament April 24, 2014
- COMPARISON OF 6th AND 7th PAY COMMISSION QUESTIONNAIRE April 20, 2014
- 7th CPC Report – When is it going to be submitted? April 16, 2014
- Did you know how the 6th CPC’s Multiplication Factor of 1.86 was derived? April 15, 2014
- EXPECTED PAY STRUCTURE OF 7TH CPC – 90PAISA April 10, 2014
- 5th CPC had ACP, 6th CPC had MACP; what does 7th CPC have? April 9, 2014
- Child Care Leave, introduced by the 6th CPC, was a boon for women employees. April 7, 2014
- Report of 7th CPC : It is not possible to indicate the exact time by which the Report of the 7th CPC will be submitted. April 5, 2014
- 7th CPC requires Central Staff on Deputation Basis–Finmin Orders April 3, 2014
- Why 9:1 Ratio between maximum & minimum Salary/Pension being demanded by ‘BHARAT PENSIONERS SAMAJ’ March 26, 2014
- Launching new website for 7th Central Pay Commission March 24, 2014
- Minutes of the 1st meeting of the Pay Commission Committee (PCC) held on 26.02.2014 March 23, 2014
- Common main demands for inclusion in the Memorandum to 7th CPC as identified by BPS March 21, 2014
- 7th PAY COMMISSION – CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES March 18, 2014
- Main demands for inclusion in Memorandum to 7th CPC March 14, 2014
- 7th CPC- Ratio between Minimum & maximum of Salary /Pension March 11, 2014
- Expectations for 50% DA Merger and Retirement age turn into disappointments March 7, 2014
- NFIR WANTS TO MAKE AMENDMENTS IN THE TERMS OF REFERENCE OF 7TH CPC March 5, 2014
- AIRF raised strong objections against the Terms of Reference of 7th CPC March 5, 2014
- 6TH AND 7TH PAY COMMISSION TERMS OF REFERENCE COMPARISON… March 5, 2014
- 50% DA Merger – 7th CPC Commission can suggest in its interim report February 28, 2014
- 7th Central Pay Commission Terms of Reference – Cabinet approved ToR of 7th CPC February 28, 2014
- 7th CPC ToR to be taken up by Union Cabinet Tomorrow February 27, 2014
- 7th CPC Terms of Reference – Cabinet likely to accept this week..! February 27, 2014
- Merger of 50% DA with Pay and grant of Interim Relief – NFIR February 21, 2014
- 7th CPC Terms of Reference – Cabinet has accepted or not..? February 20, 2014
- Cabinet approved Terms of Reference for 7th CPC February 20, 2014
- Inclusion of DA Merger and Interim Relief in 7th CPC ToR – Cabinet likely to approve 7th CPC ToR February 20, 2014
- 7th CPC News – Challenges before the Seventh Pay Commission – 18.2.2014 February 18, 2014
- Centre likely to separately deal with armed forces in 7th CPC February 15, 2014
- 7th Pay Commission for TN State Employees – 14.2.2014 February 14, 2014
- 7TH PAY COMMISSION NEWS – Pay Panel Must Focus on Productivity, Work Ethics February 8, 2014
- February 12th and 13th Strike and Rumours – 8.2.2014 February 8, 2014
- Composition of 7th CPC – Profile of Chairman and Members – 5.2.2014 February 5, 2014
- Confederation News on composition of 7th CPC – Seventh CPC constituted, but No DA Merger February 5, 2014
- 7th CPC News – Prime Minister Approves Composition of 7th Central Pay Commission Under the Chairmanship of Justice Ashok Kumar Mathur February 4, 2014
- AIRF writes to Hon’ble Prime Minister about settlement of Long Pending 36 Point Charter of Demands of Railwaymen February 1, 2014
- Demands on Service Matters, 7th CPC and DA Merger – Ordnance Employees decided to go on ‘Indefinite strike’ from 17th Feb 2014 January 29, 2014
- Holding of meeting of the Standing Committee of National Council(JCM) for finalization of Terms of Reference of – AIRF January 28, 2014
- UNITY BRINGS SUCCESS – CONFEDERATION WRITES AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE TWO DAYS STRIKE ON 12TH AND 13TH FEB 2014 January 28, 2014
- 7th CPC News – Minimum wage and Pay fixation formula for 7th CPC worked out by COC Karnataka January 4, 2014
- Merger of 50% DA with effect from 1.1.2011- Confederation of Central Government Gazetted Officers and Organisation – 23.12.2013 December 23, 2013
- 7th Pay Commission News – Central Civil Pensioners Forum urged the Centre to announce the name of the chairman and committee members of the VII Central Pay Commission… December 22, 2013
- 7th CPC News – Cabinet proposal soon to constitute 7th Pay Commission – 19.12.2013 December 19, 2013
- 7th CPC News – DAPWA – Charter of Demands December 17, 2013
- Pay Revision Commission appointed by Kerala Government – 11.12.2013 December 11, 2013
- 7th CPC – Comparing with State Pay Commission December 10, 2013
- TERMS OF REFERENCE OF 7th CPC – INDWF – 10.12.2013 December 10, 2013
- 7th CPC – NO COMPROMISE ON TERMS OF REFERENCE December 10, 2013
- 7th CPC News – Process to Constitute the 7th Central Pay Commission – 7.12.2013 December 7, 2013
- R.S.Gujral is likely to be appointed Member-Secretary of the 7th Pay Commission November 30, 2013
- 7th CPC news-Record Note of the meeting held on 24.10.2013 at 3.00 PM to discuss the possible Terms of Reference (ToR) for the 7th CPC with the representatives of the Staff Side of JCM. November 21, 2013
- 7th CPC News – Charter of demands for the 7th Central Pay Commission – 10.11.2013 November 10, 2013
- 7th CPC News – Suggestions of Staff Side on Terms of Reference of the 7th Pay Commission – BPMS writes to DOPT November 9, 2013
- 7th CPC News – Unorganised workers’ body opposes 7th pay commission October 30, 2013
- Feedback of the meeting held today with Secretary, DoPT on Terms of Reference of VII CPC October 27, 2013
- 7th CPC News : Terms of Reference finalised by AIRF and NFIR October 27, 2013
- INDWF published the minutes of meeting with Secretary DOPT held on 24.10.2013 October 26, 2013
- Suggestions for terms of reference of 7th CPC with respect to Pensioners – 22.10.2013 October 22, 2013
- Appoint Chairman and Members for 7th Pay commission immediately – NMC urges PM October 21, 2013
- FLASH NEWS FROM FNPO October 21, 2013
- 7th Central Pay Commission – Terms of Reference -Staff Side (JCM) views October 21, 2013
- 7th Pay Commission News: JCM (Staff Side) meeting with Dopt on 7th CPC – 21.10.2013 October 21, 2013
- 7th pay commission performance related incentive scheme (PRIS) October 19, 2013
- Pay Commission may reverse states’ fiscal improvement October 18, 2013
- Pay Commission shock for the state – 18.10.2013 October 18, 2013
- Cadre Restructuring of Group ‘C’ Posts in Railways – Pay Structure for All Engineering Departments Including Workshops employees – 17.10.2013 October 17, 2013
- 7th CPC News – Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission should be secure – 17.10.2013 October 17, 2013
- Dopt issued orders on conclusion of major penalty proceedings within a period of 18 months – 14.10.2013 October 17, 2013
- Dopt issued orders on payment of TA/DA to retired government servants – 14.10.2013 October 17, 2013
- Dopt Orders – Hota Committee recommendations on submission of draft charge sheet while seeking first stage advice of CVC – 14.10.2013 October 17, 2013
- 7th Pay Commission News : India needs a skill-based wage system of govt employees, not a 1:12 ratio between lowest and highest paid October 14, 2013
- 7th Pay Commission News – Suggestions on Terms of Reference & Composition of 7th Pay Commission – IRTSA October 11, 2013
- 7th Pay Commission Date for implementation 11.10.2013 October 11, 2013
- 7th Pay Commission Projected Pay Scale 10.10.2013 October 10, 2013
- 7th Pay Commission News 10.10.2013 October 10, 2013
- 7th Pay Commission announced – Focus on 7th CPC 10.10.2013 October 10, 2013
- 7th CPC News – Getting it right on pay hike October 10, 2013
- 7th CPC News – 7th Pay panel will look into concerns of elderly : PM’s adviser October 10, 2013
- Central Government has approved 7th Central Pay Commission 25.9.2013 October 9, 2013
What is the Central Pay Commission?
Revision of existing pay scale, allowances of employees working in Central Government including Railways and Defence Forces. And also revision of pension and retirement benefits of civil and defence pensioners.
Central Government constitutes a nominated body to analyze and recommend according to the terms of reference on the revision of pay scales and pension once in ten years.
A short story of 7th Central Pay Commission
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh approved the constitution of 7th CPC on 25th September 2013. The 7th Central Pay Commission was constituted on 28th February 2014 headed by Justice Ashok Kumar Mathur.
National Council (Staff Side) JCM has submitted a detailed memorandum with all points including a minimum pay scale of Rs. 26,000 to the Member of Secretary of 7th Central Pay Commission on 30th June, 2014.
The Central Government was extended the time frame for further 4 months to 7th CPC and scheduled to submit its report in January 2016.
And finally, the 7th CPC submitted its report to Finance Minister on 19th November 2015. Immediately, the complete report of 7th CPC was uploaded as pdf format on the official website of the Finance Ministry.
The Union Cabinet Committee has approved the recommendations of 7th CPC on 29th June 2016. After a long deliberation of all the Unions and Federations of Central Government employees and Pensioners, the Government was decided to constitute a committee for allowances. The committee has submitted its report on 27th April 2017. And finally, the Central Government has published a Resolution on all Allowances on 6.7.2017.