7th Pay Commission Pay Hike News for CG Employees and Pensioners
We started this website on 8th October 2013 and our first post with the title of “Central Government has approved 7th Central Pay Commission”. We are updating only about the 7th Pay Commission and our service still continued on the same path…!
Not only in the domain name of our website (https://7thpaycommissionnews.in), our focus only on the subject of 7th Central Pay Commission and only for our society of Central Government Employees and Pensioners. We updated more than 6,000 posts and 18,000 comments received from visitors.
We have create lot of online calculators for CG Employees and Pensioners to fix their pay and pension as per the recommendations of 7th CPC. Even before 7th CPC, we presented ‘Expected Pay Calculator as per 7th CPC’.
Latest Developments on 7th Pay Commission
- 6TH AND 7TH PAY COMMISSION TERMS OF REFERENCE COMPARISON… March 5, 2014
- 50% DA Merger – 7th CPC Commission can suggest in its interim report February 28, 2014
- 7th Central Pay Commission Terms of Reference – Cabinet approved ToR of 7th CPC February 28, 2014
- 7th CPC ToR to be taken up by Union Cabinet Tomorrow February 27, 2014
- 7th CPC Terms of Reference – Cabinet likely to accept this week..! February 27, 2014
- Merger of 50% DA with Pay and grant of Interim Relief – NFIR February 21, 2014
- 7th CPC Terms of Reference – Cabinet has accepted or not..? February 20, 2014
- Cabinet approved Terms of Reference for 7th CPC February 20, 2014
- Inclusion of DA Merger and Interim Relief in 7th CPC ToR – Cabinet likely to approve 7th CPC ToR February 20, 2014
- 7th CPC News – Challenges before the Seventh Pay Commission – 18.2.2014 February 18, 2014
- Centre likely to separately deal with armed forces in 7th CPC February 15, 2014
- 7th Pay Commission for TN State Employees – 14.2.2014 February 14, 2014
- 7TH PAY COMMISSION NEWS – Pay Panel Must Focus on Productivity, Work Ethics February 8, 2014
- February 12th and 13th Strike and Rumours – 8.2.2014 February 8, 2014
- Composition of 7th CPC – Profile of Chairman and Members – 5.2.2014 February 5, 2014
- Confederation News on composition of 7th CPC – Seventh CPC constituted, but No DA Merger February 5, 2014
- 7th CPC News – Prime Minister Approves Composition of 7th Central Pay Commission Under the Chairmanship of Justice Ashok Kumar Mathur February 4, 2014
- AIRF writes to Hon’ble Prime Minister about settlement of Long Pending 36 Point Charter of Demands of Railwaymen February 1, 2014
- Demands on Service Matters, 7th CPC and DA Merger – Ordnance Employees decided to go on ‘Indefinite strike’ from 17th Feb 2014 January 29, 2014
- Holding of meeting of the Standing Committee of National Council(JCM) for finalization of Terms of Reference of – AIRF January 28, 2014
- UNITY BRINGS SUCCESS – CONFEDERATION WRITES AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE TWO DAYS STRIKE ON 12TH AND 13TH FEB 2014 January 28, 2014
- 7th CPC News – Minimum wage and Pay fixation formula for 7th CPC worked out by COC Karnataka January 4, 2014
- Merger of 50% DA with effect from 1.1.2011- Confederation of Central Government Gazetted Officers and Organisation – 23.12.2013 December 23, 2013
- 7th Pay Commission News – Central Civil Pensioners Forum urged the Centre to announce the name of the chairman and committee members of the VII Central Pay Commission… December 22, 2013
- 7th CPC News – Cabinet proposal soon to constitute 7th Pay Commission – 19.12.2013 December 19, 2013
- 7th CPC News – DAPWA – Charter of Demands December 17, 2013
- Pay Revision Commission appointed by Kerala Government – 11.12.2013 December 11, 2013
- 7th CPC – Comparing with State Pay Commission December 10, 2013
- TERMS OF REFERENCE OF 7th CPC – INDWF – 10.12.2013 December 10, 2013
- 7th CPC – NO COMPROMISE ON TERMS OF REFERENCE December 10, 2013
- 7th CPC News – Process to Constitute the 7th Central Pay Commission – 7.12.2013 December 7, 2013
- R.S.Gujral is likely to be appointed Member-Secretary of the 7th Pay Commission November 30, 2013
- 7th CPC news-Record Note of the meeting held on 24.10.2013 at 3.00 PM to discuss the possible Terms of Reference (ToR) for the 7th CPC with the representatives of the Staff Side of JCM. November 21, 2013
- 7th CPC News – Charter of demands for the 7th Central Pay Commission – 10.11.2013 November 10, 2013
- 7th CPC News – Suggestions of Staff Side on Terms of Reference of the 7th Pay Commission – BPMS writes to DOPT November 9, 2013
- 7th CPC News – Unorganised workers’ body opposes 7th pay commission October 30, 2013
- Feedback of the meeting held today with Secretary, DoPT on Terms of Reference of VII CPC October 27, 2013
- 7th CPC News : Terms of Reference finalised by AIRF and NFIR October 27, 2013
- INDWF published the minutes of meeting with Secretary DOPT held on 24.10.2013 October 26, 2013
- Suggestions for terms of reference of 7th CPC with respect to Pensioners – 22.10.2013 October 22, 2013
- Appoint Chairman and Members for 7th Pay commission immediately – NMC urges PM October 21, 2013
- FLASH NEWS FROM FNPO October 21, 2013
- 7th Central Pay Commission – Terms of Reference -Staff Side (JCM) views October 21, 2013
- 7th Pay Commission News: JCM (Staff Side) meeting with Dopt on 7th CPC – 21.10.2013 October 21, 2013
- 7th pay commission performance related incentive scheme (PRIS) October 19, 2013
- Pay Commission may reverse states’ fiscal improvement October 18, 2013
- Pay Commission shock for the state – 18.10.2013 October 18, 2013
- Cadre Restructuring of Group ‘C’ Posts in Railways – Pay Structure for All Engineering Departments Including Workshops employees – 17.10.2013 October 17, 2013
- 7th CPC News – Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission should be secure – 17.10.2013 October 17, 2013
- Dopt issued orders on conclusion of major penalty proceedings within a period of 18 months – 14.10.2013 October 17, 2013
- Dopt issued orders on payment of TA/DA to retired government servants – 14.10.2013 October 17, 2013
- Dopt Orders – Hota Committee recommendations on submission of draft charge sheet while seeking first stage advice of CVC – 14.10.2013 October 17, 2013
- 7th Pay Commission News : India needs a skill-based wage system of govt employees, not a 1:12 ratio between lowest and highest paid October 14, 2013
- 7th Pay Commission News – Suggestions on Terms of Reference & Composition of 7th Pay Commission – IRTSA October 11, 2013
- 7th Pay Commission Date for implementation 11.10.2013 October 11, 2013
- 7th Pay Commission Projected Pay Scale 10.10.2013 October 10, 2013
- 7th Pay Commission News 10.10.2013 October 10, 2013
- 7th Pay Commission announced – Focus on 7th CPC 10.10.2013 October 10, 2013
- 7th CPC News – Getting it right on pay hike October 10, 2013
- 7th CPC News – 7th Pay panel will look into concerns of elderly : PM’s adviser October 10, 2013
- Central Government has approved 7th Central Pay Commission 25.9.2013 October 9, 2013
What is Central Pay Commission?
Revision of existing pay scale, allowances of employees working in Central Government including Railways and Defence Forces. And also revision of pension and retirement benefits of civil and defence pensioners.
Central Government constitute a nominated body to analyse and recommend according to the terms of reference on revision of pay scales and pension once in ten years.
Short story of 7th Central Pay Commission
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh approved the constitution of 7th CPC on 25th September, 2013. The 7th Central Pay Commission was constituted on 28th February, 2014 headed by Justice Ashok Kumar Mathur.
National Council (Staff Side) JCM has submitted a detailed memorandum with all points including minimum pay scale of Rs. 26,000 to the Member of Secretary of 7th Central Pay Commission on 30th June, 2014.
The Central Government was extended the time frame for further 4 months to 7th CPC and scheduled to submit its report in January 2016.
And, finally the 7th CPC submitted its report to Finance Minister on 19th November, 2015. Immediately, the complete report of 7th CPC was uploaded as pdf format in the official website of Finance Ministry.
The Union Cabinet Committee was approved the recommendations of 7th CPC on 29th June, 2016. After a long deliberation of all the Unions and Federations of Central Government employees and Pensioners, the Government was decided to constitute a committee for allowances. The committee has submitted its report on 27th April, 2017. And finally, the Central Government was published a Resolution on all Allowances on 6.7.2017.