Patients with chronic disease, Persons with Disabilities, and Pregnant Women may not be included in the lockdown roster
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 19th May, 2020
Subject: Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Attendance regarding.
In continuation of this Ministry’s O.M. of even number dated the 18th May, 2020, it has been decided that the Government servants who have underlying conditions (co-morbidities) and were undergoing treatment for these ailments before lockdown, may, as far as possible, be exempted from roster duty upon production of medical prescription from treating physician under CGHS/CS(MA) Rules, as applicable. Similarly, Persons with Disabilities and Pregnant Women may also not be included in the roster to be prepared.
(Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
List of latest Dopt orders:
- Dopt Guidelines for CG Offices – 50% of officers and staff attend office on every alternate day May 19, 2020
- TA Rules to Central Govt employees for participating in National and International sports events May 15, 2020
- All grievances including promotion of govt employees will be settled once lockdown lifted – Dr Jitendra Singh May 14, 2020
- Effective use of ‘Aarogyasetu’ App for breaking the chain of transmission of COVID-19 – Dopt April 30, 2020
- Preventive measures to contain the spread Of COVID-19 – Dopt April 24, 2020