“Non-Productivity Bonus for Armed Forces – FY 2022-23”
The Department of Military Affairs (DMA) has announced that the Non Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) for Armed Forces personnel for the fiscal year 2022-2023 will be implemented on the 10th of November, 2023. This bonus is a recognition of the dedication and hard work of our military personnel, and it serves as a token of gratitude for their service to the nation. The DMA aims to ensure the welfare and well-being of our Armed Forces, and this bonus is just one of the many initiatives taken to support and uplift our brave soldiers.
Non Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) to Armed Forces personnel for FY 2022-23 to be effected by 10.11.2023: DMA
Ministry of Defence
Department of Military Affairs
Subject: Grant of Non Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) to the Central Government Employees for the financial year 2022-23.
A copy of Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) O.M. No.7/24/2007/E IlI(A) dated 17th October 2023 on the above subject is forwarded herewith for information and necessary action in so far as Armed Forces personnel are concerned.
2. It is hereby clarified that JCO/ORs in the Army and equivalent ranks in the Navy and Air Force will be eligible for the ad-hoc bonus for the financial year 2022-23 in terms of the Ministry of Finance OM referred to in para 1 above, subject to the availability of requisite funds in the sanctioned budget provisions of Defence Services for the current financial year.
3, The payment is to be effected by 10.11.2023.
4. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Division of this Ministry vide their ID Note No. 244/AG/PD/2023 dated 23.10.2023 of RF No. 21(1)/2014-AG/PD.
- PLB Bonus for Indian Air Force Industrial Civilian Employees 2023
- Productivity Linked Bonus for Defence Civilians of the Army Ordnance Corps 2023
- Productivity Linked Bonus for Indian Navy Civilians 2023
- Ad-hoc Bonus for Group C RPF/RPSF Personnel 2022-23
- Ad-Hoc Bonus for Armed Forces Personnel 2023 PDF – Orders Issued
- Postal GDS 60 Days PLB Bonus Order 2023
- Pongal Bonus for TN Government Employees and Pensioners
- Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (Ad-hoc bonus) to Central Govt Employees for the year 2022-2023 Order
- Ad-hoc Bonus Formula and Calculation
- 78 Days Bonus for Railway Employees