The list of hospitals in Bangalore that will no longer be empanelled with CGHS Medical Scheme as of March 2023.
As of 2023, the CGHS Authorized Bangalore Hospital List includes a range of hospitals and medical facilities that offer quality healthcare services to CGHS beneficiaries. This list is regularly updated to ensure that patients have access to the latest medical treatments and technologies.
Some of the hospitals on the CGHS Authorized Bangalore Hospital List for 2023 include Apollo Hospitals, Fortis Hospitals, Manipal Hospitals, and Narayana Health. These hospitals are equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment and staffed by highly trained healthcare professionals who are dedicated to providing the best possible care to patients. Additionally, they offer a wide range of medical services, including cardiology, neurology, oncology, and orthopedics, among others.
Office of the Additional Director
Central Government Health Scheme
III Floor, ‘E’ Wing Kendriya Sadan,
Koramangala Bengaluru – 560 034
Subject: Removal of Aster CMI Hospital – Hebbal from list of empanelled hospitals under CGHS Bengaluru.
Consequent upon non-extension of MOA, by Aster CMI Hospital -Hebbal # 43/2, New Airport Road, NH7, Sahakarnagar, Hebbal, Bengaluru -560092 which was empanelled under CGHS Bengaluru Vide OM No. 19-3/2014/ADMIN.(129)/5287 dated 13/12/2019, is removed from the list of CGHS empanelled hospitals with immediate effect.
CGHS Beneficiaries and other Central Govt. beneficiaries already admitted shall be treated as per existing MOA terms till the time of their discharge.
Click to view the order in PDF
Latest News on CGHS Bangalore:
- CGHS Empanelled Hospitals Search Tool for all Cities
- Revised CGHS Package Rates for General Surgery 2024
- CGHS Rate List with Code – Cardiology Procedure Revision
- List of CGHS Covered Cities 2024
- CGHS Ward Entitlement and Monthly Subscription in 7th CPC
- CGHS Hospital List in India 2024 PDF
- Guidelines for Cashless Treatment in AIIMS and JIPMER Hospitals
- CGHS Shillong Approved Hospital List
- Renewal of CGHS Card for Employees and Pensioners
- CGHS Family Dependent Rules for Central Government Employees
- CGHS Ayush Hospital Room Rent and IPD Empanelment
- CGHS Order: Continuation of CGHS Facilities on Foreign Assignment
- Reimbursement of Medical Claims to Pensioners residing in Non-CGHS areas
- CGHS Webinar Today
- Relaxation of Rules for Consideration of Reimbursement in Excess of the Approved Rates pertaining to Medical Claims