Notional Increment for Retiring Employees | CAG Advises Implementation
The Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) has advised the implementation of the order issued by the Allahabad High Court, as well as other similar orders, regarding the grant of notional increment to employees who retire on the 30th of June and the 31st of December. This advice comes as a result of the CAG’s examination of the matter, which highlights the importance of adhering to legal and judicial directives in order to ensure fairness and justice for retiring employees.
Notional Increment: CAG Advice to Implement June & Dec Retirees
संख्या. 678-LC/34-2020 Vol.II
भारत के नियंत्रक-महालेेखा परीक्षक का कार्यालय
OFFICE OF THE COMPTROLLER
AND AUDITOR GENERAL OF INDIA
Sr. Deputy Accountant General (DACC),
Office of the Accountant General (A&E)-I,
20, Sarojini Naidu Marg,
Allahabad — 211 001
विषय:- Cases related to grant of Notional increment to employees retiring on 30th June and 31st December.
Pl refer to the subject cited above. It is to state that in view of the decision of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 19th May, 2023 in SLP (C) No. 4722/2021 in the matter, you are advised to implement the orders dated 23.12.2022 and 13.02.2023 of the Allahabad High Court, orders dated 18.11.2021, 20.12.2021 and 10.02.2021 of CAT, Allahabad and similar orders passed by the Court/Tribunal and allow the benefit of notional increment to the pensioners who are Party to the cases.
This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
( ए.फणि राव )
उप निदेशक (विधि)
Click to view the order in PDF Format
- CAT Jabalpur and Delhi Court Orders for Benefit of One Notional Increment
- Grant of Notional Increment for Pensionary Benefits – Railway Board
- Notional Increment for Pensionary Benefits – Court Judgement on Annual Increment
- Grant of Notional Increment (as due on 1st July) for the Pensionary Benefits
- Grant of Notional Increment to Employees retiring on 30th June and 31st December
- One Notional Increment to Those Retired on 30 June After Completion of 365 days
- Latest News Who Retired 30 June Add One Increment
- 7th CPC Recommendations Implementation Day: Is Attendance Compulsory?
- Grant Special Increment as Personal Pay to AIS Officers: DoPT Order 3.8.2021
- Grant of Notional Increment and Re Fixation of Pensionary Benefits – BPS