Protest at Jantar Mantar against New Pension Scheme – 08.07.2023
On the 8th of July in the year 2023, a massive rally, dharna, and protest will be organized at the historic Jantar Mantar in Delhi. This gathering is set to be a powerful demonstration against the implementation of the New Pension Scheme, with participants demanding the revival of the Old Pension Scheme. The atmosphere is expected to be charged with passionate speeches, slogans, and banners advocating for the rights and welfare of the protesting individuals who firmly believe in the significance and benefits of the previous pension system. The Jantar Mantar, known for its historical significance as a site for protests and demonstrations, will be transformed into a hub of voices united in the fight for their rightful pension provisions.
Mega Rally/Dharna/Protest on 08.07.2023 at Jantar Mantar against New Pension Scheme (demanding Old Pension Scheme)
A mega rally, dharna, and protest are scheduled to take place on 08.07.2023 at Jantar Mantar. The purpose of this gathering is to voice opposition to the New Pension Scheme and advocate for the reinstatement of the Old Pension Scheme. This event is expected to draw a large number of participants who are passionate about this issue and are determined to fight for their rights.
CONTROLLER GENERAL OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
ULAN BATAR ROAD, PALAM, DELHI CANTT. -110010
No. AN/VI/17022/strike /2023
(Through CGDA website)
Subject: -Mega Rally/Dharna/Protest on 08.07.2023 at Jantar Mantar against New Pension Scheme (demanding Old Pension Scheme)-regarding.
Please find enclosed herewith copies of Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence, D(JCM) ID No.17(2)/2020-D(JCM) dated 06.07.2023 and DoP&T O.M. No.33011/ 1(s)/2023-Estt/(B-II) dated 06.07.2023 on the above mentioned subject for information and necessary action.
2. The Ministry of Defence has requested to take all possible remedial and precautionary measures before and during the Mega Rally/Dharna/Protest on 08.07.2023 at Jantar Mantar against New Pension Scheme(demanding Old Pension Scheme) in the light of DoP&T’s instructions issued vide O.M. No. 33012/1(s) /2008-Estt(B)(Pt) dated 12.09.2008( Copy enclosed).
Dy. CGDA (AN)
- Protest Against NPS (New Pension Scheme) at Jantar Mantar on 08.07.2023
- Partial withdrawal under NPS for specified Illness
- NPS Withdrawal Rules – Partial Withdrawal from NPS Procedural Guidelines
- e-NPS online facility for NPS subscribers to exit and withdrawal
- NPS Employees will eligible for benefit of ‘Retirement gratuity and Death gratuity’ as per CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972
- Benefit of Gratuity to CG Employees Covered under National Pension System (NPS)
- Extend the benefit of Gratuity to all NPS Employees
- Implementation of National Pension System (NPS) in Central Autonomous Bodies (CABs)
- One time option from National Pension System (NPS) to Old Pension Scheme (OPS) to certain category of Central Govt Employees
- Implementation of National Pension System by Central Autonomous Bodies