NPS Withdrawal Rules and Orders – Partial Withdrawal from NPS Procedural Guidelines – PFRDA
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAY)
New Delhi, Dated: 24.04.2020.
The GMs/Principal Financial Advisers,
All Zonal Railways/Production Units etc.,
(As per mailing list)
Subject: Partial Withdrawals from National Pension System (NPS) for different purpose and procedural guidelines.
A copy each of the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)’s circular No.PFRD/2020/7/REG-EXIT/1 dated 09.04.2020 and No PFRDA/2018/47/Reg-Exit/4 dated 24.05.2018 on partial withdrawals under National Pension System for different purposes, and No.PFRDA/2018/40/Exit. dated 10.01.2018 & No PFRDA:2016/7/Exit/2 dated 21.03.2016 providing procedural guidelines for partial withdrawals, are enclosed for information and compliance. The instructions contained in these circulars shall apply mutatis mutandis on Railways also.
2. The instructions on Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (Exits and withdrawals under the National Pension System) Regulations, 2015 and amendments thereto mentioned in the above circulars have been adopted on Railways vide letter of even number dated 27 05.2016 & 23.04.2020
(G. Priya Sudarsani)
Director, Finance (Estt.)
National Pension System Latest Updates:
- NPS to OPS Latest News – Railway employees Selected 1.1.2004 but Joined after 1.1.2004 – NFIR March 19, 2020
- Withdrawal National Pension System (NPS) to CG Employees Recruited On or After 1.1.2004 March 10, 2020
- NPS to OPS Latest News – Amendment in CCS (Pension) Rules 1972 – DoPPW Order Dated 17 February 2020 February 18, 2020
- Benefit of Gratuity to CG Employees Covered under National Pension System (NPS) February 17, 2020
- Overseas Citizenship (OCI) Can Investment in NPS October 31, 2019
- NPS Vs GPF – General Provident Fund Facility to National Pension Scheme Governed Employees September 30, 2019
- NPS and OPS: National Pension System and Old Pension Scheme September 25, 2019