Payment of stipend to trainees during the lockdown period in Indian Railways
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 109/2020
No. PC-V/2016/PS/1 (Stipend)
New Delhi, dated 09-12-2020
The General Managers
All Indian Railways and PUs
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Payment of stipend to trainees during the lockdown period.
References/ queries have been received from a few Railways on the issue of payment of stipend to trainees who had joined training and been sent back home during lockdown period. The issue has been examined in consultation with Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways and it has been decided to release the payment of withheld stipend to trainees for the period they stayed back at home, subject to a maximum period of six months, due to nation-wise Lockdown imposed to contain the spread of Covid 19 pandemic.
2. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
Deputy Director/Pay Commission,
Click to view the Railway Board Order PDF
- Payment of Full Stipend to Apprentices During Lockdown
- Revised Rates of Stipend as per 7th CPC – Railway Board Orders
- Stipend of Gentlemen or Lady Cadets Under Training
- 7th CPC Stipend Rates for Railway Apprentices
- Revision of rates of stipend to apprentices and trainees on Railways
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply