6th Pay Commission NDA Rates – Grant of Night Duty Allowance on the basis of actual salary of 6th CPC
An All India Federation of Defence Workers, BPMS has published the message about the current status of Night Duty Allowance in Ordnance Factories.
Grant of Night Duty Allowance on the basis of actual salary of 6th CPC
Contempt Petition No. 200/2014 arising out of O.A. No. 2017/2014 Shri Arving Girija Sing & Ors Vs Union of India & Ors was heard by Hon’ble Mumbai Bench of CAT on 23.02.2015 and after hearing both sides Hon’ble CAT disposed of the Contempt Petition with an order to grant NDA as per revised rate within 03 months from the date of receiving the order. Further, CAT expressed that if required, a senior officer of O.F.Board should be
deputed to the Ministry of Defence and Representative/Officer of MOD alongwith officer of O.F.Board should liaise with Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure to expedite the matter.
Since the period granted by Hon’ble CAT would expire on 23.05.2015, Secretary MOD has approved the proposal and the same has been vetted by FA (Def Fin) and now file is being sent to Min of Fin for concurrence so that CAT order may be implemented.
It is the status of the NDA as on 26.02.2015.
Latest orders and news about 7th Pay Night Duty Allowance (NDA)
- 7th Pay Commission Night Shift Allowance DoPT Order Dated 13.7.2020
- Payment of Night Duty Allowance (NDA) and Arrears for Civilian Employees working in Ordnance Factories
- No ceiling for entitlement of Night Duty Allowance – MoD
- Free Night calling facility to BSNL Employees – SNEA
- Central Government permits Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 currency notes on highway toll plazas till midnight of 11.11.2016
- 500 and 1000 rupee notes will no longer be legal tender from midnight tonight
- Eligibility of Night Duty Allowance for Ordnance Employees fixed at 12380(Band Pay) – PCAFYS Orders on 9.9.2015
- Method of Night Duty Allowance and Night Shift Bonus Calculation for Industrial Employees
- Rates of Night Duty Allowance w.e.f. 1.1.2015 for Railway Industrial Employees and Staff
- Night Duty Allowance (NDA) for Ordnance Employees – MoD Orders on 8.5.2015
- Grant of Night Duty Allowance on the basis of Actual Salary – Implementation of Courts Judgements – BPMS
- Grant of Night Duty Allowance on the basis of actual salary of 6th CPC
Leave a Reply