7th Pay Commission Night Duty Allowance (NDA) and Arrears for Civilian Employees working in Ordnance Factories
How to calculate Night Shift(Duty) Allowance?
- Each hour of ‘continues and intensive Nigh Duty’ performed an uniform weightage of 10 (ten) minutes may be given on the Hourly rate.
What is the formula to calculate the NDA?
- Hourly rate of NDA = (Basic Pay + DA) / 195
- Effective from 1.4.2007
Latest orders and news about 7th Pay Night Duty Allowance (NDA)
- Night Duty Allowance in Railways for Non-Gazetted Staff (Pay Matrix Level-7) July 23, 2022
- Night Duty Allowance to Railway Employees PDF 2022 | Pay Ceiling 43600 Issue February 14, 2022
- Payment of Night Duty Allowance (NDA) pursuant to the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission October 1, 2020
- 7th Pay Commission Night Shift Allowance DoPT Order Dated 13.7.2020 July 18, 2020
- Wrong Analysis and Recommendations about NDA under 7th CPC Report September 19, 2018
- No ceiling for entitlement of Night Duty Allowance – MoD July 11, 2017
- Night Duty Allowance without any ceiling as per 7th CPC – BPMS July 5, 2017
- BPMS writes to OFB to intervene in NDA issue – IEs/NIEs/NGOs are entitled for NDA September 20, 2015
- Eligibility of Night Duty Allowance for Ordnance Employees fixed at Rs.12380 (Band Pay) – PCAFYS Orders on 9.9.2015 September 14, 2015
- Rates of Night Duty Allowance w.e.f. 1.1.2015 for Railway Industrial Employees and Staff June 10, 2015
- Night Duty Allowance (NDA) for Ordnance Employees – MoD Orders on 8.5.2015 May 11, 2015
- Grant of Night Duty Allowance on the basis of Actual Salary – Implementation of Courts Judgements – BPMS April 27, 2015
- Grant of Night Duty Allowance on the basis of actual salary of 6th CPC March 1, 2015
Leave a Reply