Concessional telephone facility to Retired and retiring employees of BSNL – Free Night calling facility regarding
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
(A GOVERNMENT OF INDIA ENTERPRISE)
1st FLOOR,BHARAT SANCHAR BHAWAN, H. C.MATHÜR LANE ,
JANPATH ,New DELHI- 110001.
(CORPORATE OFFICE- Admin Branch)
Dated 09. 03.2017
Subject: Concessional telephone facility to Retired/ retiring employees of BSNL— Free Night calling facility regarding.
In continuation to this office Circular No. 11/2007-PHA dated 20 . 07 . 2007; the competent authority has reviewed and approved the extension of Free Night Calling facility to BSNL retired employees having Concessional Telephones as extended to any other subscriber.
All Other terms and conditions of circulars issued earlier regarding the policy remain unchanged.
Hindi version of this circular will follow.
Asstt. General Manager (Admin.PHA)
Latest orders and news about 7th Pay Night Duty Allowance (NDA)
- 7th Pay Commission Night Shift Allowance DoPT Order Dated 13.7.2020
- Payment of Night Duty Allowance (NDA) and Arrears for Civilian Employees working in Ordnance Factories
- No ceiling for entitlement of Night Duty Allowance – MoD
- Free Night calling facility to BSNL Employees – SNEA
- Central Government permits Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 currency notes on highway toll plazas till midnight of 11.11.2016
- 500 and 1000 rupee notes will no longer be legal tender from midnight tonight
- Eligibility of Night Duty Allowance for Ordnance Employees fixed at 12380(Band Pay) – PCAFYS Orders on 9.9.2015
- Method of Night Duty Allowance and Night Shift Bonus Calculation for Industrial Employees
- Rates of Night Duty Allowance w.e.f. 1.1.2015 for Railway Industrial Employees and Staff
- Night Duty Allowance (NDA) for Ordnance Employees – MoD Orders on 8.5.2015
- Grant of Night Duty Allowance on the basis of Actual Salary – Implementation of Courts Judgements – BPMS
- Grant of Night Duty Allowance on the basis of actual salary of 6th CPC