5th CPC Dearness Allowance from July-2023 at 427% for CABs Employees: Fin Min Order
The 5th Central Pay Commission has announced the Dearness Allowance rate for Central Autonomous Bodies (CABs) employees, effective from July 2023. According to the order issued by the Ministry of Finance, the Dearness Allowance has been set at an impressive 427%. This significant increase in the allowance aims to provide financial relief to CABs employees and ensure that their salaries keep up with the rising cost of living. This decision reflects the government’s commitment to supporting its employees and acknowledging the importance of their hard work and dedication.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 6th November, 2023
Subject: Revision of rates of Dearness Allowance to the employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pay scale as per 5th Central Pay Commission
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. No. 1/3(2)/2008-E.11(B) dated 12th June, 2023 on the subject mentioned above and to say that the rate of Dearness Allowance (DA) in respect of employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies, who are continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale as per 5th Central Pay Commission, shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 412% to 427% of Basic Pay w.e.f. 01 07.2023.
2. The provisions contained in paras 3, 4 and 5 of this Ministry’s O.M.No.1(13)/97-E.II(B) dated 3rd October, 1997 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these orders.
3. The contents of this Office Memorandum may also be brought to the notice of all organisations under the administrative control of the Ministries/Departments which have adopted the Central Government scales of pay.
(Dr. Vivek Dwivedi)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- Laptop Eligibility Policy for Central Govt Officers – 9.11.2023 Finmin Orders
- 5th CPC DA at 427% for CABs from July 2023: Fin Min Order
- 46% of IDA to CDA Pattern CPSE Employees from July 2023
- Classification of Cities for House Rent Allowance to CG Employees
- Bonus and Ad-Hoc Bonus Finance Ministry Orders
- 7th CPC Travelling Allowance Rules – Finance Ministry Orders
- Computer Advance Interest Rate 2023-24
- Admissibility to Travel by Tejas Express Trains on Official Tour for Central Government Employees
- Double Transport Allowance to Persons with Disabilities Employed in Central Government
- Finmin Clarification: Methodology of Fixation of Pay on Promotion to SO(A/c)AAO