46% of IDA to CDA Pattern CPSE Employees from July 2023 – Orders Issued
As per the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) guidelines, the Dearness Allowance (DA) for Central Dearness Allowance (CDA) pattern Employees of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) has been determined to be 46% starting from July 2023. This means that employees following the CDA pattern in CPSEs will receive an additional 46% of their basic pay as DA, which is calculated based on the All India Consumer Price Index (AICPI) and is aimed at offsetting the impact of inflation on their salaries. This increase in DA will help ensure that the employees’ purchasing power is maintained and their financial well-being is protected in the face of rising prices.
7th CPC DA from July 2023 @ 46% for CDA pattern employees of CPSEs: DPE, Finmin OM
F. No. W-02/0038/2017-DPE (WC)-GL-XXII /2023
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block 14, CGO Complex, Lodi Road,
Date: the 26th October, 2023
Subject: Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs, drawing pays in 7th CPC pay scales.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Para No. 3 and Annexure-II(a) and II(b) to this Department’s O.M. No. W-02/0058/2016-DPE(WC) dated 17.08.2017 wherein the rates of DA payable to the employees who are following CDA pattern pay scales have been indicated.
2. The DA payable to the employees may be enhanced from the existing rate of 42% to 46% with effect from 01.07.2023.
3. The payment of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
4. These rates are applicable in the case of CDA employees whose pay have been revised with effect from 01.01.2016 as per DPE’s O.M. dated 17.08.2017.
5. All administrative Ministries/Departments of Government of India are requested to bring this to the notice of Central Public Sector Enterprises under their administrative control for action at their end.
6. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
- Laptop Eligibility Policy for Central Govt Officers – 9.11.2023 Finmin Orders
- 5th CPC DA at 427% for CABs from July 2023: Fin Min Order
- 46% of IDA to CDA Pattern CPSE Employees from July 2023
- Classification of Cities for House Rent Allowance to CG Employees
- Bonus and Ad-Hoc Bonus Finance Ministry Orders
- 7th CPC Travelling Allowance Rules – Finance Ministry Orders
- Computer Advance Interest Rate 2023-24
- Admissibility to Travel by Tejas Express Trains on Official Tour for Central Government Employees
- Double Transport Allowance to Persons with Disabilities Employed in Central Government
- Finmin Clarification: Methodology of Fixation of Pay on Promotion to SO(A/c)AAO