Non-Functional upgradation for Officers of organized Group ‘A’ Services: DoPT Orders Dec 2020
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
New Delhi, the 02 December 2020
Subject:- Non-Functional upgradation for Officers of organized Group ‘A’ Services.
Reference is invited to para I(iv) of this Department OM No.AB.14017/64/2008-Estt.(RR) dated 24.04.09 regarding Non-Functional Upgradation for officers of Organised Group ‘A’ Services. The details of batch of the officers belonging to the Indian Administrative Service who have been posted at the Centre in various grades were issued from time to time.
2. The details of the batch of IAS officers posted in the Centre in the grade of Additional Secretary as well as the date of posting of the first officer belonging to the respective batch is indicated in the table below for taking necessary action:
|S. No||Batch and Level in IAS||ACC order issued on||Batch of Organized Group ‘A’ service to be considered for Non- Functional upgradation|
|1.||1993 as Additional Secretary||03.11.2020||1991 & earlier w.e.f. 03.11.2020|
3. Hindi version will follow.
(J. Sriram Murty)
Latest Dopt Orders and Circulars
- Instructions Issued by DoPT to Government Employees Regarding Strike November 26, 2020
- Additional HRA and Other Concessions to the Employees working in Kashmir Valley October 15, 2020
- Calculation of monthly contribution towards cost of Pension payable during foreign service October 10, 2020
- Regulation of Attendance for Central Government Employees – Office Procedure 2020 October 9, 2020
- LTC for visiting NER, J&K, Ladakh and A&N in lieu of a Home Town LTC October 9, 2020
- Grant of Benefits from 1.1.2006 instead of 1.9.2008 under the MACP – Dopt Order 30.9.2020 October 6, 2020
- Fixation of pay on grant of benefit under Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) September 11, 2020
- Exercise of Split Option under Saving Clause of FR-22(1)(a)(1) to eligible CSS Officers August 31, 2020