Model RRs for the Group ‘A’ and Group B’ posts in Electronic Data Processing (EDP) Cadre
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Dated the 10th December, 2014
Subject: Model Recruitment Rules for the various Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ posts in Electronic Data Processing (EDP) Cadre -reg.
This refers to the Model RRs for the Group ‘A’ and Group B’ posts in Electronic Data Processing (EDP) Cadre issued by this Department vide OM dated 30th May, 2014.
2. It has been brought to the notice of this Department that the erstwhile Data Entry Operator Grade ‘D’ who have been designated as Data Entry Operator Grade ‘C’ with Grade Pay
of Rs. 4200/- in the Model RRs have been demanding grade pay of Rs. 4600/ which is the grade pay of erstwhile Data Entry Operator Grade `E, re-designated as Grade ID’ in the Model RRs.
3. It has been decided to re-designate posts indicated in the Model RRs dated 30.5.2014 to further align the designation of merged posts with revised pay as follows :
* Ministries/Departments may examine the need or otherwise for retaining the existing designations
Model Recruitment Rules. for incumbents of the post till they vacate the post while amending the Recruitment Rules as per the
4.The Model RRs have been issued to enable the Ministries/Departments to frame/amend the Recruitment Rules of various posts in EDP Cadre. The Ministries/Departments may take into account the revision of pay band and grade pay as per Revised Pay Rules, 2008. Any upgradation of pay band and grade pay other than replacement scale as per RP Rules, 2008 shall be decided in consultation with Department of Expenditure.
5. Ministries/Departments may take into account the above re-designation while reviewing the existing recruitment rules as per the Model RRs of EDP Cadre.
6. Hindi version will follow.
Click to View All Pay Matrix Tables
Children Education Allowance & Hostel Subsidy - All Guidelines