Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Treatment Procedure & Investigations Package Rates 2014
CGHS for Central government employees and pensioners and their dependents also. CGHS scheme is working under CS(MA) Rules for pensioners. 37 major cities are covered under CGHS Scheme in India.
Facilities are available in CGHS as follows…
- OPD Treatment including issue of medicines.
- Specialist Consultation at Polyclinic/Govt. Hospitals.
- Indoor Treatment at Government and Empanelled Hospitals.
- Investigations at Government and Empanelled Diagnostic centers.
- Cashless facility available for treatment in empanelled hospitals and diagnostic centers for Pensioners and other identified beneficiaries.
- Reimbursement of expenses for treatment availed in Govt. /Private Hospitals under emergency.
- Reimbursement of expenses incurred for purchase of hearing aids, artificial limbs, appliances etc. as specified.
Family Welfare, Maternity and Child Health Services. Medical consultation and dispensing of medicines in Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani and Siddha system of medicines (AYUSH)
|CGHS Hospital Custom Search – Type Hospital Name for detail…|