7th CPC Pension Revision : Common Mistakes by PAOs in Processing of Revision of Pension
Common Mistakes by PAOs in Processing of Revision of Pension under(7th CPC)
1. DATE OF DEATH OF PENSIONER NOT MENT10NED IN COLUMN 3(b〕(FAMILY PENSION CASE〕
2. APPLICABILITY OF COMMUTED PENS10N MAY BE CHECKED WHETHER IT IS APPLICABLE OR NOT.
3. CLASS/CATEGORY OF PENS10N UNDER COLUMN 1(g) MAY BE CHECKED
4. NOTIONAL PAY SHOWN UNDER COLUMN 3(e) MAY BE CHECKED.
5. PAY/NOTIONAL PAY SHOWN IN COLUMN 3(e), DOES NOT MATCH WITH PAY FIXED UNDER 7TH CPC AS SHOWN IN COLUMN 4(a〕.
6. LEVEL AND INDEX UNDER COLUMN 4〔a) MAY BE CHECKED.
7. BASIC PENS10NIS NOT MATCHING WITH THE LAST PAY DRAWN AS PER 7TH CPC
8. PAY MATRIX FOR LEVEL‐ 13 MAY BE CHECKED WITH REFERENCE TO REVISED PAY MATRIX IN TERMS OF MINISTRY OF FINANCE (DEPTT.OF EXPENDITURE) RESOLUTION DATED-16.05.2017.
9. PAY MATRIX FOR LEVEL-14 MAY BE CHECKED WITH REFERENCE TO REVISED PAY MATRIX IN TERMS OF DEPTT OF PENSION & PENSIONERS WELFARE OM DATED – 13.09.2017.
7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-13 enhanced from 2.57 to 2.67
Expected DA from July 2019: DA 4% Confirm…5% Possible! - Click for more details
7th CPC Pay matrix Level 13 Pay Fixation after enhancement of IOR from 2.57 to 2.67
Related Posts of Your Search Results: