National Joint Council of Action
4, State Entry Road, New Delhi-110055
Dated: June 8, 2018
All Members of the NJCA
Sub: Holding of meeting of the NJCA
It has been decided to hold meeting of the National Council of Action (NJCA) on 3rd July, 2018 from 16.oo hrs, in JCM Office, 13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi
The following would be the issue of discussion:-
(i) To take stock of the current situation in regard to non-settled of major pending issues, viz. improvement in Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula.
(ii) No progress in respect of NPS Covered Central Government Employees.
(iii) Other pending issues related to National and Departmental Anomalies.
All of you are requested to make it convenient to attend the said meeting so as to take the consensus decision for future course of action in the prevalent scenario.
With Fraternal Greetings,
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Other important updates regarding NJCA…
- Outcome of NJCA Meeting held on 17.1.2017 – No Consensus of Revival of Deferred Indefinite Strike
- Indefinite Strike from July 11 – NJCA not yet decided
- NJCA meet today to decide future course of action on Indefinite Strike
- NFIR clarified that there is no change on Indefinite Strike decision of NJCA
- Central has proposed to refer the issue of Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula to a Committee for reconsideration – NJCA
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF