Revised rates of Honorarium of Guest Faculty in Universities and Colleges
UGC revised the payment of Guest Faculty as per 7th CPC
7th Pay Commission Latest News Today 2019: Revised guidelines for enhancement of the rates of Honorarium of Guest Faculty in Universities and Colleges as per the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission.
The University Grants Commission has to enhance the rates of Honorarium of Guest Faculty in universities and colleges consequent upon the implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission.
As per the notification, the Honorarium for Guest Faculty be enhanced to Rs.1,500 per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs.50,000 per month.
The Guest Faculty will not be given the benefit of allowances, pension, gratuity and leave etc. as admissible to the regular teachers.
The superannuated teachers may also be considered for engagement as Guest Faculty subject to a maximum age limit of 70 years.
Guidelines will come into force effect from 28.1.2019.
Top 5 Developments on UGC
- UGC Pay Revision as per 7th Pay Commission February 22, 2019
- Revision of Allowances as per 7th CPC to University and College Teachers January 29, 2019
- 7th CPC Arrears: 30% of Arrears for Non-Teaching Staff of Central Universities July 7, 2018
- TA and Sitting Fee Payable to Official and Non-Official Members/Experts – UGC November 10, 2017
- 7th CPC : Scheme of Revision of Pay of Teachers and Equivalent Cadres in Universities and Colleges November 9, 2017