Railway Board issued orders on printing of All India Helpline Number 138 and Security Helpline No.182 on the Ticket
G.I., Min. of Railways, Railway Board’s Letter N0.2013/TG-1/20/P/PRS Ticket
Subject: Printing of All India Helpline Number 138 and Security Helpline No.182 on the ticket.
Vide Board’s letter No. 2015/TG-II/02/HeIpline dated 23.2.2015, it has been decided to provide the All India Helpline Number 138 for passengers, as interface for queries/complaints related to Medical emergency, Cleanliness, Food & Catering, Coach Maintenance, Linen etc.
2. In order to publicise the above mentioned number, Board desires that the text “All India Passenger Helpline No.138” may be got printed at the front of the PRS as well as UTS tickets.
3. The text “PNR and train arrival/departure enquiry No.139” may also be printed on the front of the ticket.
4. Further, with reference to the revised general instructions enclosed with Comml Circular No.7 of 2015, Board desires that the text “to report unsavoury situation during journey please dial railway security helpline No.182” may also be got printed at the back of the PRS as well as UTS tickets.
5. It is also desired that the text please carry valid Identity proof’ as appearing at the back of PRS ticket may be moditied as “please carry original identity proof’.
6. IRCTC may also make necessary arrangements to ensure printing of the above mentioned text on the hard copies as well as SMS of e-tickets.
7. The above instructions may be implemented w.e.f 1.3.2015.
8. Necessary instructions in this regard may be issued to all concerned.
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF