PBOR TABLES – Revision of pension for PBOR discharged prior to 01.01.2006
PBOR Tables – Amendment in Tabel No.59, 60 and Table No.10
Government Of India
Ministry Of Defence
Department of Ex-servicemen Welfare
New Delhi, Dated 1st August 2016
The chief of the Army Staff
The chief of the Naval staff
The chief of the Air Staff
Subject: Implementation of the Government decision on the recommendations of the cabinet secretary’s Committee- Revision of Pension in Respect of Personnel Below Officer Rank (PBOR) Discharged prior to 01.01.2006.
Tables attached to this Ministry’s letter Nos.1(13)/2012/D (Pen/Policy) dated 17.01.2013 and No.PC 10(1)/2009-d (Pen/Pol) dated 08.03.2010 are amended as follows:
1. In the Table No.59 and 60 of GoI MoD letter No.PC 10(1)/2009-D (Pen/pol) dated 08.03.2010, following additions shall be made in column No.(S) indicated below Table No 59 (Naib Subedar, DSC- On clerical duties)
A* = LENGTH OF SERVICE(IN YEARS)
B* = DISCHARGED BETWEEN 10.10.1997 & 31.12.2005
C* = REVISED PENSIONW.E.F. 01.07.2009
|Column 1||Column 9||Column 10||Column 11||Column 12|
Table No 60 (Naib Subedar, DSC- On other duties)
|COLUMN 1||COLUMN 9||COLUMN 10||COLUMN 11||COLUMN 12|
2. similarly, in Table No.10 of GoI MoD letter No.1(13)/2012/d(Pen/Policy) dated 17.01.2013, following additions shall be made in column No.(s) indicated below. Table No 10 naib subedar (DSC)
A* = Q.S. COLUMN 1
B* = NAIB SUBEDAR (COLUMN 7)
C* = NAIB SUBEDAR (COLUMN 8)
D* = NAIB SUBEDAR COLUMN 9
E* = NAIB SUBEDAR COLUMN 10
|26.5||3556||No Change||8037||No Change|
3. All other terms and conditions shall remain unchanged
4. The above amendments shall take effect from date of implementation of their respective orders. Arrears in affected cases shall be released by pension Disbursing Agencies.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Division of this Ministry vide their UO No.10(14)/2015/fin/Pen dated 22-07-2016.
Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government Of India