Military Service Pay (MSP) Equally to all Ranks
Ministry of Defence
Grant of Military Service Pay
Delhi High Court in its order dated 28 November 2017 has not given any specific direction to grant Military Service Pay (MSP) equally to all ranks. It may be informed that the court in its order mentioned that the conduct of the petitioners in withholding material information and at the same time, trying to invoke equities under Article 226 of the Constitution of India is deprecated.
The 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) had considered all aspects with regard to applicability of MSP including the rates while making its recommendations. The Government after carefully considering the recommendations of the 7thCPC in respect of MSP has accepted the same and have already been notified.
This information was given by RakshaRajyaMantriDr. Subhash Bhamre in a written reply to Shri Mahendra Singh Mahrain Rajya Sabha today.
Source: PIB News
- Military Service Pay (MSP) to Defence Forces Personnel
- Rates of MSP for Defence Officers
- 6th CPC Military Service Pay (MSP)
- 7th CPC Military Service Pay (MSP) for Army
- 7th CPC Military Service Pay (MSP) for Air Force
- 7th CPC Military Service Pay (MSP) for Navy
- MSP for Defence Personnel: Govt Decision on 7th CPC Recommendations