Kendriya Vidyalaya School New Guidelines For online Admission 2022-23
केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
An Autonomous Body under Ministry of Education, Govt of India
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSIONS IN
(2022-23 & Onwards)
Guidelines For Admission in KV School 2022-23
- The following guidelines have been issued to regulate admissions in KV school in a manner that transcends all the guidelines governing student admissions issued in the KV school in the past.
- According to the KVS admission guidelines, the minimum age for joining Std 1 is 6 years and the maximum age limit for “Disabled” applicants is 2 years, with a maximum of 8 years on April 1, 2022.
Significance of KVS Online Admission 2022-23
Central Govt Employees
- An employee who is regular (i.e. an employee working on that post sanctioned by the Government in substantive capacity) and draws his emoluments from the Consolidated Fund of India.
- An employee who has been transferred at least once in the preceding 7 years shall be deemed to be transferable.
- An employee would be treated as transferred only if he or she has been transferred by the competent authority from one place or urban agglomeration to another place or urban agglomeration which is at a distance of at least 20 Kms. and minimum period of stay at a place should be six months.
Autonomous or Public Sector
- Organizations which are fully financed by the government or where the government share is more than 51 per cent would b e deemed to b e autonomous bodies, public sector undertakings.
Single Girl Child
- Single Girl Child means the only child i.e. only girl child to the parents, with no other siblings.
Importance of KV Admission 2022-2023
Kendriya Vidyalaya under Civil or Defence Sector
1. Children of transferable and non-transferable Central government employees and children of ex- servicemen. This will also include children of Foreign National officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Government of India.
2. Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies I Public Sector Undertaking or Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
3. Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
4. Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies or Public Sector Undertakings or Institute of Higher Learning of the State Government.
5. Children from any other category including the children of Foreign Nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no Children of Indian Nationals waitlisted for admission.
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF