Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)PGT, TGT Recruitment 2020-21 – Notification Exam Date PDF Download
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), an Autonomous Body under MHRD has released the official notification regarding the recruitment of PGT and TGT Teachers for the current academic year 2020-21. The recuritment of teachers on contract basis only.
Contract appointments of PGTs & TGTs 2020-21
NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI
REGIONAL OFFICE PUNE
(MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, GOVT. OF INDIA)
ENGAGEMENT OF TEACHERS ON CONTRACT BASIS
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through E-MAIL for the posts of PGTs, TGTs, Misc. Teachers & FCSA (Faculty-cum-System-Administrator) for engagement on contract basis in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in the States/UTs of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
The eligibility criteria, application form and the email address to which the application is to be sent are available in the website link https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/ro/Pune/en/home/index.html. The Last date for submission of applications by email is 11.09.2020.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Regional Office, Pune
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BY CANDIDATES
- The virtual interviews for the posts of TGT(Art), TGT(Music), PET(M), PET(F) and Librarian will not be held at present. Dates of virtual interview for these posts will be intimated later on. Please keep watching this website for details.
- The virtual interview for the other advertised posts will be conducted as scheduled, on 15th, 16th and 17th September 2020. The schedule of interview will be displayed on this website on 14.09.2020.
- Selection for engagement of FCSAs in JNVs for computer project will be on the basis of merit of academic qualifications and experience. There will be no interview for the post of FCSA.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION BY EMAIL ALONG WITH ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS IN ONE SINGLE PDF DOCUMENT IS MANDATORY. If the application is not submitted by email, the candidature shall not be considered and such candidates shall not be called for interview. GOOGLE FORM is also be filled in addition for data collection purpose.
- Irrespective of the number of applications submitted by each candidate by email for one post to various cluster centres, the candidate will get only chance for virtual interview for one post, as per schedule. So, therefore the candidates are requested to submit only one application for one post to any one cluster centre.
- The videoconferencing platform for virtual interview will be displayed on the website of the cluster centre JNV (interview centre) on 13.09.2020. The address of the cluster centre JNV can be noted from this website of RO Pune.
- Please keep watching this website for further updates if any.
NVS Teacher Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
Applications should be submitted to the E-mail address of the cluster centre JNV only. Applications will not be accepted at NVS Regional Office Pune.
- Date of application starts on: 3rd September 2020
- Last Date for application process: 11th September 2020
- Schedule of Interview: 14th September 2020
- Date of Interview: 15th to 17th September 2020
NVS Recruitment Application Form 2020-21
Click the link for applying for TGT, PGT and FCSA post:
Application for the post of PGT, TGT & FCSA on purely contract basis in JNVs of Pune Region
NOTE – Fill up and submit the google form below. You are also required to submit your application in the prescribed format along with copies of testimonials in support of your eligibility in single PDF file to [email protected] simultaneously.
NVS TGT – PGT Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Details
- Total Vacancies (Expected): 454
- For TGT Post: 98
- For PGT Post: 283
- For FCSA Post: 73
Educational Qualification for NVS Recruitment 2020-21
Eligible Criteria For PGT Post:
2 year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT OR any other NCTE recognized university / Institute, in the concerned subject with at least 50 percent marks in aggregate.
Eligible Criteria For TGT Post:
4 years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT
other NCTE recognized institution with at least 50 percent marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate.
Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50 percent marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the three years degree course.
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50 percent marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of degree.
Eligible Criteria For FCSA Post:
B.E, B.Tech, BCA Degree with Diploma CTET
More Circulars and Updates click to view the official website of NVS Pune – Click Here
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF