Employment News Weekly Report – Latest Job HIghlights
Every week Employment News Weekly is publishing the new job lists for young unemployed youth. Railways requires 951 vacancies of Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, Radiographer etc. and Steel Authority of India Limited, Rourkela, Odisha wants 432 posts of Operator-cum-Technicians and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)…
Weekly Job Highlights :
1. Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Board
Name of Posts – Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, Radiographer etc.
No. of vacancies- 951
Last Date – 01.12.2014
2. Central Coalfields Limited, Ranchi
Name of Posts- Assistant Foreman and Electrician.
No. of Vacancies- 305
Last Date – 02.11.2014
3. Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited, Bangalore
Name of Posts – Area Manager, Service Representative, Executive (admn.) etc.
No. of Vacancies – 36
Last Date – 15 days of Publication
4. High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur
Name of Posts- Civil Judges Class-II (Entry Level)
No. of Vacancies- 100
Last Date- 17.11.2014
5. Steel Authority of India Limited, Rourkela, Odisha
Name of the Posts- Operator-cum-Technicians and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee).
No. of Vacancies- 432
Last Date- 22.11.2014
6. Central Water Commission, Ministry of Water Resources, Raipur
Name of the Posts- Technical Operator (Mechanical and Drilling)
No. of Vacancies- 101
Last Date- 30 days of Publication
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF